Chapter 55

Hearing these words, Qi Feng’s heart erupted in ecstasy!

……Gods above, he just confirmed that Ling Ke also liked him back, right?

Qi Feng covered his face, so excited he couldn’t find the words… Looks like that dumbass straight guy Shen YueZhe’s hypothesis turned out somewhat accurate!

After saying those words, Ling Ke suddenly remembered all the gossip about Qi Feng, and afraid that the other’s “like” was different from his own, quickly added, “But I’m not really sure……”

Due to his exceptionally serious tone, Qi Feng’s heart contracted. It couldn’t be that Ling Ke wanted to take things back?

Indeed, a normal straight guy encountering something like this would need time to think things through, especially someone rational like Ling Ke who was naturally cautious.

Qi Feng turned on his side and asked, “You’re worried about liking someone of the same gender?”

Ling Ke had long come to terms with being gay and had never worried over this, but if he acted too open-minded in front of Qi Feng now, then he wouldn’t be able to portray the hesitation of a “straight male”. Thus, he pretended to be at a loss and replied, “A little bit.”

Qi Feng’s ever growing heart felt like it was trapped in a net, urgently wanting to enlighten the other: “Actually, this is very normal……”

Ling Ke turned to look at him: “You’re not afraid of making a mistake?”

Qi Feng: “What do you mean?”

Ling Ke: “I once read an article that said some straight men would also develop feelings for other guys, but they’re not really gay. It’s only that they want to chase after a thrill, or perhaps temporarily got confused……”

Qi Feng knit his brows: “You think we got too into our act, but likely aren’t actually gay?”

Ling Ke gave a “Yes” then added in his heart: Not “we”, but “you”.

He would rather lose everything than settle for half. He wanted 100% of Qi Feng, and if they got together, then he’d never allow the other to want someone else. If Qi Feng only said this from the mindset of “just b/c its fun”, then he’d rather those feelings never to have existed.

Qi Feng remained silent for a while, then said, “How do I put it. I don’t really agree w/ that article. To me, if a guy develops feelings for another guy, then he’s not straight to begin with. Some men claim to be heterosexual, but that’s only b/c they never realized their true inclinations. Or perhaps they also have an interest in other men, but deliberately avoid confronting that fact. Or maybe they lightly dabbled in it, but in the end, found a girl to get married with, so both he and society believe that he’s straight…… If I truly have feelings for you, then I would face my own sexuality head on. I’d never try to avoid or defy the truth……”

While he talked, inspiration struck, so Qi Feng suddenly added, “How about this. If you’re not sure, then why don’t we do it once?”

Ling Ke: “……!?”

Qi Feng was a nervous wreck as he fumbled an arm into the other’s covers to find and hold Ling Ke’s hand: “If we can physically accept each other, then we’ll get together for real, okay?”