Chapter 58

Thinking about all those photos he saw long ago on the other’s site, Ling Ke was a bit tempted.

Other than Qi Feng, he didn’t know anyone who lived in a villa. Since Qi Feng invited him first, after confirming that his presence wouldn’t cause any problems, he packed up and headed on over.

Of course, he lied to his parents that he was going back to school early.

Hearing him agree, Qi Feng impatiently wanted to drive over to pick him up, but Ling Ke refused: “Don’t make such a big deal out of it. It’s not like I can’t read a map.”

Qi Feng wanted to see Ling Ke terribly, his heart burning with yearning, and felt quite unhappy at being rejected.

Ling Ke perceived this through the phone, then added, “I’m worried that you driving alone isn’t safe. Didn’t you say your chauffeur went back home for the holidays? How long have you learned to drive? You really think you’re some expert already?”

He originally wanted to comfort the other, but what came out ended up being so biting!

Qi Feng gave his address, the hung up in a huff.

Helpless, Ling Ke could only constantly report his progress on the road, and it wasn’t until he was off the subway that Qi Feng replied:

Qi Feng: I’m waiting for you at Exit 1.

Wearing a backpack and holding a few bags of fruit he bought along the way, Ling Ke immediately saw Qi Feng pacing around when he came out of the subway station. The other was wearing a dark-grey down jacket, one hand holding his phone and the other holding the leash of a large white dog. Seeing Ling Ke, his eyes brightened and he revealed a foolish smile that matched the dog beside him.

“You came…” Qi Feng walked over with large strides and hugged Ling Ke, ignoring everyone around them. That tiny bit of irritation completely disappeared the moment he saw his beloved.

Ling Ke’s cheeks burned, unable to take his eyes off Qi Feng for a few seconds, before finally shifting his gaze to the large dog.

“This is…Snowlass?” Ling Ke asked w/o thinking.

Qi Feng blinked: “How do you know her name?”

Ling Ke: “……”

After asking, Qi Feng slapped the back of his head and smiled: “Ah, I almost forgot. I think I posted her picture to my WeChat before……”

Ling Ke immediately nodded: “Yes.”

Qi Feng rubbed Snowlass’s head, and she squinted her eyes and revealed a happy smile. Ling Ke didn’t dislike animals, and seeing this, felt his heart grow soft. Also reaching out to rub her, he asked, “What breed?”

Qi Feng took the bags out of Ling Ke’s hand and while leading the way, replied, “Samoyed.”

“How many years have you had her?” Ling Ke recalled that he saw pictures of her when he followed Qi Feng back in middle school, so it should have been a long time by now.

“Almost 10 years.” Qi Feng rubbed Snowlass’s ears again and smiled: “She’s an old girl now.”

Ling Ke calculated in his head: 10 years, right when Qi Feng was in 3rd grade. It couldn’t be that he started raising her after he and his brother separated?