Chapter 12

Ling Ke had seen Qi Feng post a few value sketches and watercolor paintings on QQ, so he knew that the other could draw. Drawing something simple like these two kittens probably didn’t take any effort.

But to see Qi Feng’s art on these cups, Ling Ke still felt quite astonished.

Usually, it was very rare for a guy to have such a childish, or rather…a maiden-like heart?

Picking up the cups to compare, Ling Ke discovered that the two kittens weren’t exactly the same. Qi Feng’s had a content smile, while his own looked solemn.

Ling Ke couldn’t help but smile as a sweet thread wrapped around his heart.

Although he was purely roommates with Qi Feng, but in that single instant, he felt like they were dating.

Ling Ke’s face burned, and he quickly splashed cold water on himself, washing away this delusional fantasy.

Perhaps woken up by Ling Ke’s movements, Qi Feng’s voice came from the other side of the door. His tone carried a hint of exhaustion and roughness, making a shiver run through Ling Ke’s entire body.

He was only halfway through brushing his teeth, but with one hand holding his toothbrush and the other holding his cup, he walked back into the room: “Hmm?”

What greeted him was Qi Feng sticking half his body over the railing and looking in the direction of the bathroom. Seeing Ling Ke, he flopped back down on his bed and buried his face into his pillow: “How come you’re up so early?”

Ling Ke went back and finished brushing his teeth, then said, “If you’re tired, you can keep sleeping.”

No response, though Ling Ke faintly heard a moody “Hmph“.

Eh, why did he feel like Qi Feng was…throwing a tantrum at him?

Ling Ke didn’t know what to say. He washed his face, came out, and saw that Qi Feng was still in bed, tossing and turning. After a while, he sat up and yawned with a face that clearly said he hadn’t slept well.

“Not sleeping anymore?” Ling Ke asked as he pulled on a clean shirt.

Qi Feng climbed down, using his actions to speak for him.

Ling Ke glanced at the other’s gloomy expression and silently wondered…… Was Qi Feng not a morning person?

“Ling Ke, come here,” Qi Feng called out as soon as he entered the bathroom.

“……What’s wrong?”

“My back is itchy, can you help me scratch it a bit?”

Qi Feng’s back was facing him and the other was currently scratching himself with both hands, but no matter what he did, he couldn’t reach the part in the middle.

As he asked, he also lifted up his nightshirt, revealing a stretch of smooth skin.

Seeing such a “seductively tantalizing” scene so early in the morning, Ling Ke almost died on the spot again.

But as a “straight male” being asked by another straight male to scratch his back, this kind of simple request wasn’t anything strange.