Chapter 56 (M)

They'd just finished exams and his brain cells were already fried, so just thinking about how he was going to sleep with Qi Feng made Ling Ke's head hurt.

It wasn't that he didn't look forward to it, but that he cared way too much. He didn't know what to do with himself and worried over everything.

Besides, he had faked so much before, so when it really came down to it, Ling Ke was afraid of reacting too strongly, completely unlike a "straight guy who just developed feelings for another man".

In order to prevent his lower half from ruling his brain, after he returned to the dorm that night, he hid in the bathroom to take a long shower so that tomorrow, he could seem more like a person "free from worldly desires".

After he came out, Qi Feng went into the bathroom too, dawdling inside for a really long time before coming out, making it seem like they were planning on doing it tonight instead.

The next day at noon, the 4 members of room 412 got together for lunch. Xie QiBao was leaving this afternoon, while Gao JunFei's brother worked in the city, so he planned to go stay there.

After they said goodbye and split, Qi Feng brought Ling Ke towards the east gate. Confused, Ling Ke asked, "Not the west gate?"

He still remembered that Gao JunFei had said the hotels outside the west gate were economical and clean, but as soon as those words left his mouth, he felt super awkward.

Qi Feng paused and cast him a meaningful glance: "I ordered a room at Hilton."

Ling Ke: "......!?"

Qi Feng: "After all, it's our first time, so it's better to choose a room with more favorable conditions."

Ling Ke: "............"

The reservation was made under Qi Feng's name alone, and when the other went to check in, Ling Ke guiltily flashed to the elevator to wait. When they went up in the elevator, their gazes met once, but then they both quickly looked away.

This furtive and secretive way they acted while not saying a word was as if they were carrying out an illicit affair.

After walking into the room, the door closed with a clack, and Ling Ke's heart also went thump.

Other than nervousness, there was only more nervousness......

What he was about to do was the most unorthodox and deviant thing he'd ever attempted in all 19 years of his life!

Ling Ke wanted to ask Qi Feng if he wanted to take a shower, hoping to use that time to calm himself down, but right when he turned around, he got pulled into the other's embrace as Qi Feng kissed his forehead.

"Wait......" Ling Ke pushed at the other's chest, not expecting that Qi Feng would be so impatient. "Not taking a shower first?"

Qi Feng looked at him with a naked gaze: "Last night, didn't we already wash?"

Ling Ke: "......"

Qi Feng took this opportunity to peck his cheeks a few times: "During the exam-prep weeks, I barely got to see you, and there were always other people in the dorm... I wanted to kiss you every day......"