Chapter 14

Just as Ling Ke managed to calm down again, his phone dinged as he received a WeChat text:

Qi Feng: Where did you go?

……

The “idol/adonis” you’ve stalked for many years suddenly sent you a message, what do?

What if that person was also frequently the target of your very inappropriate late-night “comforts”?

As a (former) completely unknown lurker, Ling Ke felt very horrified, and also very entranced.

He spent quite a few seconds digesting the fact that Qi Feng had now become his schoolmate/roommate and had even friended his 2nd WeChat just this morning, then carefully thought about how to reply to the very first text he received from Qi Feng.

In the end, Ling Ke closed WeChat, pretending he never saw a thing.

……Yep, he had to go wander around some more and maintain a healthy distance away from Qi Feng.

After he finished washing the mats, Qi Feng ran out of things to do. He waited in the dorm for a long time but Ling Ke still didn’t come back, nor did his text receive a reply.

He flipped open his Moments and found that his last update received quite a few likes, and even got some comments asking about who his ‘new friend’ was. But there wasn’t anything from Ling Ke.

Other people might not know who he’s talking about, but Ling Ke should definitely know, right?

And following the usual principle, shouldn’t he like this post after seeing it?

Unless, he hadn’t seen this yet?

……

Even that guy Gao JunFei gave him a like, so why hadn’t Ling Ke?

What in the world was that guy doing?

Qi Feng locked his phone and stuffed it into his pocket, feeling somewhat irritated.

He knew that his current state of mind wasn’t normal. He and Ling Ke had known each other for less than 48 hours, so why should the other follow and respond to his every move?

But he just couldn’t shake the urge of wanting to see Ling Ke, to be next Ling Ke……

After Gao JunFei left to take care of the internet issue, Qi Feng could no longer sit still and left as well.

Like many other colleges, F University had its own iconic landmark, called the Literary Garden.

The Literary Garden was a man-made park in the southern part of campus, and it was quite large. There were pavilions, bodies of water, and wooden bridges, with stone tables and benches strewn here and there. There were also grassy knolls where students could lie down and relax on.

Due to its close proximity to the library, the studious atmosphere in the Literary Garden was quite thick, and one could always see students reading books under a shade.