Chapter 21

Qi Feng gave an affirmative hum. Baffled, Gao JunFei asked, “For small places like where I’m from, they’re not that strict with the policy, but in a big city like this, isn’t everyone an only child? How could your parents have 2?”

Qi Feng chuckled, “My brother and I are twins.”

“Twins!?” Ling Ke jumped in shock. Never in a million years did he expected that Qi Feng and his brother were twins!

“Hah?” Gao JunFei was also startled. “For real? Then your brother looks just like you?”

Qi Feng smiled, “I think I’m more handsome than he is.”

Ling Ke: “……”

“You really are a narcissist,” Gao JunFei jested. “What school does your brother go to?”

Qi Feng: “He’s overseas, been there since small.”

Ling Ke recalled the rumors he heard before, then asked, “You and your brother didn’t go to school together?”

Qi Feng: “Nope. I’ve always studied in China.”

Gao JunFei also thought it was strange: “Why? Don’t twins usually grow up together? Your parents had the heart to separate you two?”

Qi Feng was silent for a few seconds, staring at his phone as he said in a soft voice, “My parents got divorced. He went with dad, I went with mom.”

Gao JunFei & Ling Ke: “……”

Now, Ling Ke understood why no one knew how Qi Feng’s brother looked, and why very few people brought up his brother’s existence.

And right now, Qi Feng also gave off a miserable feel, like a poor boy who grew up in a broken family. Thus, Ling Ke and Gao JunFei stopped their questioning.

But towards Qi Feng’s brother, Ling Ke was still quite curious, and after a few minutes, he asked, “Do you have your brother’s photo?”

Qi Feng blinked, then replied, “No.”

There was no way he wouldn’t have his brother’s picture, but it was clear that Qi Feng didn’t want to talk about this, and Ling Ke no longer pursed the topic.

Plus, going by what Qi Feng said, his brother probably didn’t resemble him, and with years of separation, their lives shouldn’t have intersected much.

Thinking of this, Ling Ke let out the breath he held.

But even he couldn’t pinpoint exactly why it was such a earth-shattering shock to hear that Qi Feng had a twin brother.

Perhaps it was because he was a die-hard fan of Qi Feng’s face, and imagining that there was another person who looked just like Qi Feng, Ling Ke felt chaotically ambivalent. He even randomly wondered, if he met Qi Feng’s brother, would his heart feel just as flustered, would he grow just as excited……

If that did happen, then how was he any different from an animal?

However, after carefully analyzing his feelings, he acknowledged that Qi Feng was much more than merely a “pretty face” to him.