Extra 01: The Previous Campus Idol and Student Council President

It was almost July, which meant graduation and the departure of the seniors, Zhou Yan and Liang RuiXi included.

Since Qi Feng and Ling Ke could be considered their friends, Qi Feng suggested that they invite those 2 out to eat. Ling Ke agreed, also inviting Zhou Yan’s girlfriend Xiao Zhi and her close friend Qi QiuRui. Although they were only juniors, one was Qi Feng’s club president and the other was Ling Ke’s club president, both of which offered a lot of guidance and support.

Liang RuiXi asked Qi Feng if he could bring his girlfriend too, and Qi Feng happily agreed: “Of course, bring her by all means!”

Qi Feng enjoyed lively events, so he then also invited the other campus anchor he met in the student council, Yu Tong, someone Zhou Yan personally suggested as his co-host.

That weekend, their group sat around a huge table in a restaurant near the west gate.

Other than Liang RuiXi’s girlfriend, the others all knew each other beforehand. Seeing her, Zhou Yan sat next to Liang RuiXi and asked in a low voice, “Changed again?”

That girl had a head of large, wavy hair and a sexy body, dressed fashionably, and looked quite well match with the handsome Liang RuiXi.

Liang RuiXi: “So what of it?”

Zhou Yan smiled: “You’re not going to introduce her?”

Liang RuiXi lightly coughed, then said, “This is Xu Yan, my girlfriend. She goes to S City’s teacher-training college, a junior.”

Everyone welcomed her warmly. Xu Yan swept her gaze around the table, and seeing the other 3 guys, exclaimed w/ hearts in her eyes, “Are all the guys at F University this hot? If I had known earlier, I would have risked my life to get into F University!”

Qi QiuRui laughed out loud: “Girl, you don’t know, but the hottest guys in our entire school are all sitting here right now. What you’re seeing isn’t the average, but the best of the best.” She pointed towards Qi Feng and Ling Ke: “Those two, one’s the current Campus Idol, the other’s our journalism department’s Department Idol. They’re both mysterious people you normally could barely catch a glimpse of.”

Due to Qi QiuRui’s words, Xu Yan covered her mouth and laughed. They were all young, so they quickly got comfortable w/ chatting.

Xiao Zhi teased Liang RuiXi: “You sure have the skills. Not even picking from your own university, but stretching your hands to steal from another. Her college’s on the other side of the city, so how did you two meet?”

Liang RuiXi: “I have former classmates there. When I went to play a while back, we got to know each other on accident.”

Zhou Yan laughed at him: “You sure do a lot of things ‘on accident’.”

Liang RuiXi glared at him and picked up his cup to clink against the other’s: “You shut your mouth.”

Not only did Zhou Yan not shut his mouth, he even said to Xu Yan: “Sister yo, you’d better keep your eyes on this guy. Don’t be fooled by his looks, he’s a fickle little skirt-chaser. In the 4 years I’ve known him, he’s changed girlfriends 4 times. If you feel he’s not treating you seriously enough, dump him fast. Don’t let him hurt you first.”