Chapter 31

After the large group left, they chatted for a bit then did their own things.

Seeing it was pretty late, Qi Feng went to go wash up.

Ling Ke was already in bed, exhausted from today’s events. Curled up in his corner, a hidden and safe place, he finally pulled out his phone and started looking through the photos.

The picture Gao JunFei posted also had a high res version, so after he opened that and took a look, he discovered that he really was smiling when Qi Feng kissed him. One arm holding a bear, the other holding flowers, his eyes curved, and the corner of his lips arched up.

He never knew he could smile so sweetly.

But what shocked him the most was that afterwards, Qi Feng had led him offstage arm in arm.

There were records from the moment they walked on stage to until they left, so it couldn’t have been faked, but Ling Ke had no memories of that part.

He felt like he must have been possessed by an alternate version of himself for those 30 seconds, or how else would he have revealed such a dazed, foolish smile and then obediently allowed Qi Feng to lead him away?

Right as he was focused on the photos, a light brown blur flew by, startling Ling Ke into instantly locking his phone.

…It was that bear. Qi Feng had thrown the bear, and it landed near the railing between their beds.

And then, Qi Feng himself also climbed up.

“You…” Ling Ke struggled to find the right words, “…plan to put the bear on your bed?”

Actually, Ling Ke was originally going to ask, “You’re going to sleep with the bear?”…But those words could be taken in a not-so-innocent way, thus he changed his phrasing.

“If not, then what? There’s no room to put it elsewhere.” Qi Feng comfortably lied down on his stomach, using the teddy bear as a footrest.

Ling Ke peeked at the other’s alluring back, firm behind, and long legs, chanted “Pure thoughts pure thoughts” in his mind, then turned his attention back to his phone.

He scrolled back to the picture of Qi Feng kissing him.

Just half a year earlier, he could only look at this person’s photos and fantasize alone in the depths of the night, but today, this person actually kissed him in front of so many people…… What an unbelievable turn of events.

Although the kiss wasn’t quite what he dreamed and wished for, but it was still enough to make him ecstatic for a long, long time.

Ling Ke rubbed the edge of his phone, pressed on the photo and held, and then tapped the ‘save’ button.

On 1st day of class after the Freshman Welcoming Ceremony, Ling Ke finally realized that the teasing their neighbors gave them that night was mere child’s play, and the true horror was standing in front of 100+ people as they all grinned at you like wolves.

On Sunday, everything that happened spread to every corner in the school. Whether they were there or not, everyone had heard of the details from various sources.