Chapter 15

Now that their dorm had internet, life was suddenly beautiful.

The three of them quickly cleaned up the room, then each pulled out their own computer.

Seeing what Qi Feng took out, Gao JunFei stared cross-eyed as he cried out, “Holy shit! Is this Alienware?”

Most guys who were interested in electronics had heard of Dell’s Alienware Gaming Laptop. It had high specs in hardware and could be considered one of the best in its field. But it’s also very expensive, costing about 5-6 times more than normal laptops.

Qi Feng generously let him touch and look his fill, and even opened a game to let the other try it out.

“This is way too freaking advanced!” Gao JunFei lovingly caressed the laptop. “What model is this, and how much did it cost?”

“Alienware 18. I think it was not quite 40 thousand,” Qi Feng answered.

You know what’s called flaunting your wealth? This is what’s called flaunting your wealth!

It wasn’t Qi Feng’s intention to flaunt though, as the people he’s usually around were all very wealthy so this wasn’t considered much. But towards a student who needed to set up a stall to subsidize his living expenses, that light and casual “not quite 40 thousand” was equivalent to a OHKO.

Gao JunFei clutched his chest and groaned. He knew that Qi Feng’s financial situation was quite good, but it wasn’t until now that he truly understood and felt the disparity.

After his envy passed, Gao JunFei then cynically ridiculed Qi Feng with, “You damn 2nd gen rich kid!”

Qi Feng laughed, not mad at all.

Guys like Gao JunFei who were frank and outspoken were the type Qi Feng got along the easiest with.

But Ling Ke was different. Just look, Gao JunFei’s reaction to this laptop was so exaggerated, yet all Ling Ke did was cast it an indifferent glance, his expression the same as always.

If he didn’t want to reveal his emotions, you would never know what he was thinking.

This kind of concealed personality was what attracted Qi Feng the most. It made him feel like there was a kitten tickling his heart, and he wished he could simply barge into the other’s mind and see just what was inside.

“Let’s play a game tonight?” he sat down and asked Ling Ke.

Their desks were squished together with practically no sense of privacy. Leaning over slightly would make their elbows touch, and you could see exactly what was on the other’s screen with a turn of one’s head.

Under Qi Feng’s stare, Ling Ke instinctively grew nervous. “Ok…after we eat later.”

Unlike Ling Ke, Qi Feng felt extremely pleased with this intimacy and closeness, with being able to see the other so easily.

……With both AC and internet in the dorm, why did Ling Ke go to Loverbirds Lake to look at the scenery alone? He honestly didn’t understand the other.

Qi Feng then turned around and invited Gao JunFei to play with them too, but Gao JunFei replied, “I’ll pass. I play LOL and Hearthstone.”