Chapter 19

After chatting a bit longer with Qi QiuRui, the two of them returned to their dorm.

There were a lot of people coming to and leaving the cafeteria, so standing there and getting gawked at wasn’t what any of them wanted.

When the two of them got back, the 1st thing they saw was Mama Xie.

“Eh, you two are back?” Xie Mama enthusiastically welcomed Qi Feng and Ling Ke.

In the presence of a roommate’s parent, neither of them could really relax, and after greeting her and Xie QiBao, they sat down and went on their own computers.

After adding Ling Ke’s new WeChat number, Qi QiuRui soon sent a message:

Qi QiuRui: That’s right, what I wanted to ask you yesterday was if you wanted to join a media group ahead of time?

Ling Ke: What media group? The Student Council?

Qi QiuRui: Not quite. The Student Council is the Student Council, and media groups are media groups. Freshman in the journalism department are all required to choose a media-related organization to join, for example, the School Paper or the News Agency. To get involved in reporting the news within the school is a kind of on-campus internship, something you have to do to graduate.

Ling Ke: Ah, I see.

Qi QiuRui: Ask Qi Feng for me too. Both of you have good looks and will definitely be head-hunted by all kind of societies, clubs, and organizations. I’m the vice-director of the Campus Web’s editing department, so of course I have to strike first while I can. 😈

Ling Ke: 😊

Qi Feng was more knowledgeable in this area than Ling Ke and understood the situation very quickly. “Ask her what other departments besides the editing department there are.”

After asking, Ling Ke repeated what she typed: “Reporting department, photography department, internet department, tech department……”

Qi Feng: “What does the internet department do? Is it in charge of the school’s forum?”

Hearing “school’s forum”, Ling Ke paused, then helped him ask.

Qi QiuRui: Yes, but freshman who join don’t have much power. What do you want to do? It can’t be that you want to delete a certain thread, hmm?

Ling Ke’s suspicions matched Qi QiuRui’s, but before he could correct her that this was Qi Feng’s question and not his, she sent another message:

Qi QiuRui: Are you still bothered by the gossip thing? Don’t worry, everyone knows it’s a joke. Liang RuiXi and Zhou Yan were rumored to be together for years, and now look, they both have their own girlfriends.

Ling Ke had heard of Liang RuiXi, F University’s current campus idol, but he hadn’t heard of Zhou Yan.

Ling Ke: Who’s Zhou Yan?

Qi QiuRui: Law department’s Student Council president, in the same class as Liang RuiXi. Zhou Yan’s girlfriend is our Campus Media internet department’s director. She even goes online under a puppet account to write fanfics about her boyfriend and Liang RuiXi!