Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water

Back in Coolsville High School, the Coolsville Martial Arts Championship was underway, and the students of Coolsville High were facing against the students from Madison High.

Braedey, dressed in the blue, black and white martial arts uniform, had his opponent struggling to keep up with his motions. Cardin was sweating like he was a dog in the heat, and he was struggling to keep his balance and speed. Braedey, flipped the person over his shoulder, then slammed him down into the ground.

The crowd cheered, as Braedey had just scored the winning goal for his team once the referee declared that time was up. Among the crowd, his parents, Naomi and Martin, cheered their son on a victory well done. Jessie and her parents were also there, applauding and cheering among the crowd.

Even among them was Grandpa Jackson, who gave Braedey a thumbs up, smirking. "I am so proud of you, Braedey." Braedey smirked back, as he returned the thumbs up, right back to his Grandpa.

Feminine cheers and cries caught his attention as he turned to see the cheerleaders. They were waving and trying to get his attention for themselves. Braedey smiled as he ran over to the cheerleaders... and saw a familiar pink-haired girl, wearing a sexy looking cheerleader's uniform from his school.

"Here, Braedey." The girl handed him a bottle of water.

"Thanks, Moka." Braedey thanked as he took the bottle.

Later on, the two were alone nearby a field, away from spying eyes. They stood under a tree, hidden in the shade, as they stood together, holding each other in a close embrace. The two gazed into each other's eyes, their hearts beating fast as they both knew what was soon to come next.

"Braedey." Moka said softly, a fresh blush appearing on her face as she softly smiled to his gaze. "Are you sure? You know what we're doing, right?"

"I know, Moka." Braedey smiled at her, holding her close, as they embraced one another, as he answered. "And what we're doing is what our hearts have been telling us to do for a long, long time. Baby... you're my forever girl."

They both closed their eyes, puckered their lips and leaned in closer to...

~*~*~
WHAM!

Braedey was suddenly shocked awake by a chalkboard eraser to the head. Snapping his eyes open, he looked to see Miss Nekonome glaring, but all the whole still retaining a sunny disposition.

"Now, I sure hope my class isn't boring, Mr. Martin." The cat woman teacher said to him, her smile never disappearing even in situations like this.

"No, ma'am." Braedey shook his head. "Sorry, ma'am."

"Well, please try to stay awake, alright?" Miss Nekenome advised, as the hair shaped like ears twitched on her head. "I have an important announcement to make."

Braedey nodded and straightened himself up in his seat. He could hear his classmates snickering; Kurumu was just gazing at him lovingly, probably thinking he looked cute when he was sleeping, and even Moka was giggling too. He frowned, but then it quickly turned into a smile as he remembered the dream. It didn't stop the throbbing in his head though.

 It didn't stop the throbbing in his head though