Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack

(Youkai Academy)
(Location: Unknown)

In an undisclosed location, several black clad figures were seated with a projector shining upon a screen. The projector was showing an image of none other than Braedey. Most of the figures in the room seemed to be less than interested in what was being shown. However, they had been asked to be there and they couldn't refuse from one of their own. Especially since their leader was also present in the room. They couldn't refuse after hearing that.

"His name is Braedey Martin, and he's a foreign exchange student from America." A female explained. She was standing nearby the projector, manning its operation.

An arrogant male voice snorted. "So? He's just a gaijin monster. What's so interesting about him?"

"This." The female continued to explain, showing slides of Braedey in his various 'monster' forms. "It seems to me that this Braedey Martin doesn't have a set monster form. He is able to shapeshift into a variety of monsters of unknown species."

The first slide showed Braedey as Bumblebee, next as Hammerstrike, then as Grimlock, along with Leobreaker, and so on. The slides showed all of Braedey's Cybertronian forms. In each one of them, he was fighting one of the other students in the odd case one of the members of the faculty, like Kotsubo or Ishigami. The slides also gave some idea as to the abilities which each of Braedey's forms held, but many in the room felt that they only scratched the surface.

"What is that emblem? It seems present on all of his monster forms." The male voice said, pointing to the Transformatrix dial that always appeared on all of the forms.

"We are unsure, but witnesses claim that before Martin assumes his monster forms, he touches his watch." The female explained. "It could just be a limiter seal and he was deactivating it to transform, but due to the inconsistency of his forms, I am unsure."

The male contemplated before speaking. "Have him watched. I want to know more about him. He's not an outcast Ayashi, that's for certain. He's likely some sort of shapeshifter who can mimic the forms of other creatures. An onimodoki or a doppelgänger."

"An onimodoki would be weak, sir, so that is unlikely."

"So, what else is known about him?" The male voice asked.

"He is a member of the Newspaper Club. It seems they've revived with new members. The members consist of Yukari Sendou, Kurumu Kurono, Mizore Shirayuki and Moka Akashiya."

"Those eyesores?" Yukari had been known as a troublemaker, Kurumu had been known as a seducer, Mizore had attacked a teacher and finally Moka... Moka was very popular. To the man, any student who drew too much attention to themselves was an eyesore. "And joining the newspaper club. We should pay them all a visit."

~*~*~
(The Next Morning)
(Youkai Academy Main Gate)

~*~*~(The Next Morning)(Youkai Academy Main Gate)