Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys

(Morning)
(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

Before school, the Newspaper Club was out in front selling the latest issue of the Youkai Academy Newspaper. With Kurumu and Moka helping to sell the papers, the boys fought over to buy copies, while the girls were also fighting over to buy papers from Braedey.

Braedey was becoming popular with the girls because of his ability to become a variety of strange and powerful beings, along with being someone they wanted to see, while being envied by the boys for having the friendship of the hottest girls in campus. The bubblegum pink haired vampire, blue haired succubus, young and older witch, snow girl, were all his closest friends, and knew all about his secrets.

But, there were those that seem to smile around the Transformatrix bearer, and greet him like the rest of the crowd. In fact, some were grateful to him, probably due to the fact he took down the Security Committee. More in fact, the students seemed to cheer on him, thanking him for taking down Kuyou most of all.

The Fox Demon must have had a stranglehold on the whole school, if they thanked him so deeply. It was why he had to take special precautions around that particular group of people. That's why before Braedey got to his club, he transformed into Cloaker, and went invisible to just get to the Club's temporary station.

~*~*~
(Newspaper Club Room)

After successfully navigating through the place, Cloaker fazed through the ceiling. He then sighed. "Well, that's a relief. I thought I could get used to the idea of being famous, but this is ridiculous." He then switched back, as Braedey sat down in a chair, sighing big time.

"BRAEDEY!" Kurumu suddenly shouted, surprising Braedey as she did her trademark boob glomp on him. He struggled to breathe and break free as she gushed all over him. "Oh Braedey, my human knight. Your princess is here to greet her prince..."

But then she got frozen up, as Mizore pushed her to the side, and gently hugged Braedey causing him to get chills. "No way, Boobzilla." Mizore cooed, as she nuzzled him cheek to cheek. "He's my prince... from another galaxy."

But suddenly, a teapot floated out of nowhere, chasing Mizore around the classroom with hot water pouring out. "You're both out of your league." Yukari pointed out holding her wand. "You dimwits get your hormones in order. Braedey's still in need to recuperate." She then giggled, as she quickly ran over to him, and embraced him gently. "If you want, I could stay over in your room, and give you some private care."

"You're all out of your league." Moka's voice spoke out getting not just Braedey's attention, but the girls as well. Finally, she pounced right at Braedey, comically knocking Yukari aside, as she announced. "Because Braedey's mine and mine alone!"

CHU!

"Ack! Right now?" Braedey cried out, as Moka partook in his blood.

~*~*~
(Later)
(Dead Forest)

A little while later, Braedey was trying out something wth the Transformatrix. He hadn't told anyone this, but he has been working out something he had found out just this morning, and it involved with his spymaster 'Con.

'Maybe this new function can help me out with today or so.' Braedey thought to himself, and looked around to see there's nobody else around. 'Okay. Let's try it.'

He turned the dial to the Decepticon form, and he slapped down the core, resulting in a bright blue flash. As the blue flash faded, now in his place was a 30ft tall Cybertronian: it's metallic body was lean and slender, and its scheme was primarily black with purple highlights. But, what really separated this form from the rest was that instead of a face or a horizontal visor, this one's entire face was just a blank screen. And finally, the Transformatrix dial was in the centre of its chest.