Chapter Ten: Maths Practice

(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

It was another day at Yokai Academy, students and teacher were walking into campus. One student, a boy, turns around as if hearing something. This action was followed by 3 more boys, and all 4 of them blushed. A very popular teacher was walking by, Miss Ririko Kagome.

Ririko Kagome is a woman with dark brown hair with an auburn tint, reaching down to her neck, with circular glasses over her brown eyes

Ririko Kagome is a woman with dark brown hair with an auburn tint, reaching down to her neck, with circular glasses over her brown eyes. She's wearing a white v-neck shirt with a wide collar that reveals some of her ample cleavage, plus and a dark thigh-high skirt that has slits on the side, plus some revealing black lingerie underneath, and white shoes.

"Woah, who the hell's that babe?!"

"The hottest math teacher in Yokai Academy; Ririko Kagome!"

"I never seen her before..."

A gust of wind suddenly blew through, lifting up her skirt of all to see. "Oh, Pi-R-Squared!" She moaned. After it passed, she blushed.

Even Mother Nature knows what buttons to push in fellow women. She continued on her way, seemingly not noticing the boys that were all down on the ground. All that came from them were fountains of red liquid from their noses.

Towards the gate, a blue blur suddenly skidded to a halt, and revealed itself to be some kind of blue futuristic racing car, one of unknown make and origin. The passenger side door opened in a gullwing/scissor-door fashion, and out stepped Moka.

"W-wow, that was fast

"W-wow, that was fast. Thanks, Braedey! No wonder you're never late to school." Moka said to Blurr, as he vanished in a blue flash, replaced with Braedey.  She was running late this morning and Braedey offered to help as Blurr. Luckily for them, Yukari, Mizore, and Kurumu were already at school, so they were lucky not to have any interruptions.

"Like I said, emergencies and homework." The brunette replied to her.

But then, Moka noticed something; why were there dark circles under Braedey's eyes? This did give Moka concern as they headed off to class.