Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1

(Realm of the Primes)

The Realm of the Primes is an ethereal plane beyond time and space, and inhabited by several members of the original Thirteen Primes. Some of them are capable of altering the realm to their will, reshaping its geography or creating illusionary constructs.

Within this eternal plane, one particular Prime was currently taking the time to relax and contemplate about what is happening in the universe around him. This being was none other than Alchemist Prime, one of the Thirteen Original Primes.

Alchemist Prime is a 30ft tall hulking form, with silvery metal, while his left arm was a reddish colour, and the right arm is a icy blue

Alchemist Prime is a 30ft tall hulking form, with silvery metal, while his left arm was a reddish colour, and the right arm is a icy blue. His optics are blank and white. The muscles and joints can be seen across his body, with the legs looking larger and tough in armour, which has Cybertronian markings across the body.

Alchemist Prime was utilising his Lenses, so he could see what might be happening around the universe. With them permanently affixed into his optics, the Lenses allow him to see farther than any living thing, both literally and spiritually. Through the Lenses, Alchemist could perceive the various visible and invisible cycles of the universe.

At that moment, Alchemist Prime now had a vision on his mind. He began to see a group of teenagers, many of them with unique abilities and powers, and he could see them going to the temple, the same one that he had created millennia ago, around the times that the humans called 'The Dark Ages'. Now, it seems that this group of beings are going to search for the relics.

'I pray to you, as well as give my blessing from Primus onto you all for your relic hunting journey.' Alchemist Prime thought to himself, then he began to walk among the Realm of the Primes, going to find the other Primes.

~*~*~
(Youkai Academy)
(Monster Realm)

After the whole 'Battle of Unicron' back in Coolsville, Braedey, Kento, and the rest of the group returned home, all the while with working crazily through the schoolwork they have to deal with. It was annoying to Kurumu and Mizore, but thankfully, Yukari and Kento did give them a hand with their work, with both Jessie and Rex heading back to Coolsville for they needed to do something there, much to Braedey's confusion. All the while, Jento and Kento were helping out Braedey get back into fighting strength, and even Moka-sama assisting with his vampiric strength as well.

A few days later, Braedey was suddenly shocked awake by a chalkboard eraser to the head. Snapping his eyes wide open, he looked to see Miss Nekonome glaring, but all the while still retaining a sunny disposition.

 Snapping his eyes wide open, he looked to see Miss Nekonome glaring, but all the while still retaining a sunny disposition