Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1

(One of Cybertron's Moons)
(Cybertron's Orbit)

The two moons of Cybertron. They were both barren and dead like Earth's moon, but they were much bigger and took up a bigger chunk of the sky than Earth's moon did. However, there were some large structures on the two Moons, one being a satellite station, and the other being a prison moon.

The Alain Prison Complex on Cybertron's second moon is the most secure and most complex prison on the face of Cybertron and Earth. Not even the North Branch Correctional Institution (NBCI), a high-tech, maximum security prison, or "hyper-max prison", in Maryland, couldn't come astronomically close to this space prison. The Prison Complex rises 750 stories above the ground, whilst it goes down 50 stories into the moon's surface. The design of the entire Complex could mirror that of a castle: an inner wall with towers reaching up 200 stories, the wall itself about 150 stories tall, the inner wall and gatehouse reaching 250 stories. The main entrance to the entire prison complex is about 100 stories tall, the main door of the complex being two large 100-inch solid bulletproof armour steel doors, the doors made to break apart and shift into smaller door components in order to open. The main building of the prison stands 750 stories tall, six watchtowers on either side of the four walls and top of the building, all of them looking at each cell, weapons armed and aimed in case of a breakout. The hub of the prison is situated in the very centre and front doors of the prison, where many Autobot and Decepticon soldiers and guards are in control, Soundwave at the helm.

About 1,000 Klicks away from the prison complex, an Autobot was sprinting away from a volley of purple energy blasts shooting the ground behind him, nearly knocking him off his feet, but he got his balance, and looked back at what had shot at him.

The Autobot stood up to 20ft tall with a bright red and orange colour scheme, with red neon lightning across his form. It has a streamlined body shape and form, with a set of gold 'wings' on his back, wheels for his shoulders, with his second pair of wheels hidden from view, his broad chest tapering down to a narrow waist, and slender legs that are tipped with boot-like feet. The Autobot logo is present in the centre of his chest. This Autobot is known as Hotrod, obvious by his paintjob.

As Hotrod looked around to see what had shot at him, he could see what looked to be a gold, purple, and grey Cybertronian spacecraft of some kind flying across the skies, a dark purple trail coming from the exhaust as a trail of energy

As Hotrod looked around to see what had shot at him, he could see what looked to be a gold, purple, and grey Cybertronian spacecraft of some kind flying across the skies, a dark purple trail coming from the exhaust as a trail of energy. This craft seemed like it was going all out at high speed like a bat out of hell. There was also something about this vessel, something that seems to be unsettling and unholy about.

It shot two more purple laser blasts, blasting Hotrod off the rock structure he was on, and he tumbled down head-over-heels, until he landed on his front. He grumbled to himself, then he saw the spacecraft fly overhead.