Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day

(Dorm Roofs)
(Dawn)

Braedey stood on the rooftop of the dorms, looking out to the horizon. He has his hands on his hips, as he thought about the adventures he's been on, including the ones he's been on whilst here at Youkai Academy. He thought about his friends. Despite being monsters under their human skin, they all are great friends.

After the whole fiasco with Kokoa, the girls finally welcomed him back. Heck, even Gin did too. Yukari had hugged him tightly, saying it wasn't the same at the academy without him around. Mizore made him a small snow angel out of ice, and he thanked her for that. Kurumu had given him a smothering with her big G-Cup bust, nearly suffocating, but he knew she had missed him as much as the others. Gin welcomed him back, with a handshake and a pat on the back. Braedey did warn her that if he continues with his little pervert trip, he'll give him a beatdown that he'll never forget with either Steeljaw or Leobreaker.

Finally, Moka welcomed him back with a small peck on the cheek, along with her taking her usual pint of blood. But, she also had something for him: it was a plush toy of herself. It looked just like her, the detail being so lifelike. He thanked her for it, and guessed that since he gave her the Bumblebee plush, she gave him the plush of herself in return.

'It's great everyone welcomed me back.' Braedey thought to himself. 'Heck, Miss Nekenome and Kento were happy to see me, too. Though, I think Nekenome was a little too affectionate with her hugs.' He shrugs to himself. 'Crazy cat lady.' Then, he looked out to the horizon, and he saw the rising sun appearing. He smiled to himself; it was a sight to behold.

"Time to get ready for the day." Braedey said to himself, and made his way to his room to get ready.

~*~*~
(That Morning)
(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

By the next morning, students were soon arriving at the school, all of them refreshed and ready

By the next morning, students were soon arriving at the school, all of them refreshed and ready. They greeted one another, as they headed off to their lockers. Braedey rolled his shoulders, as he made his way to the gates. He did feel a little tired, but he shook it off easily.

"Man, did I sleep last night." Braedey muttered.

"Hey. Good morning to you, Braedey." A boy from his class called.

"Oh. Hey, guys." Braedey waved to them. "Nice morning we're having."

"So, are both of your parents turning up today, or just one?" Another guy from his class asked.

"What?" Braedey blinked.

Then, he remembered that Miss Nekenome had told the class yesterday about Parent's Day. It was when all the monster's parents would turn up and see what Youkai Academy is like, along with seeing how well their children are getting along. Braedey was lucky to not call in his mother or father for something like this. Sure, some of the monsters are warming up to humans, like himself and Kento, but a number of others weren't too comfortable. Plus, if his folks found out who his friends really were and what school he's going to... it might not get pretty.