Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2

Previously...

"Unicron." Hotrod muttered in horror, slowly getting to his feet, albeit with a slight limp in his step. "You're... you're alive?"

"Yes. I am alive." Unicron's voice sounded downright menacing and demonic, his purple optics narrowing at the orange/red Autobot before him. "Now, I must finish what I have come here to do." He began to walk forward, his loud footsteps sounding even more menacing with each step as he got closer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Prepare the army and the fleet for departure to Earth." Unicron replied, jumping off the ledge he was on, and landed on the elongate prow of his ship. "It is time to travel to the very backwater mudball planet, to take my revenge against my most hated enemy..." He looked ahead of the ship, and his optics narrow in anger.

"...Braedey Martin."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A rustic gold and purple spacecraft flew into view, then to people's shock and fear, it transformed into the hulking form of the Chaos Bringer. "People of Earth, I am Unicron; the Chaos Bringer. Shortly, you will know me as your master."

"Pursuant to the Cybertronian Intergalactic Code of the High Council of Elders, Lord Unicron challenges this planet's greatest protector to a trial by combat. To the victor, the Earth." Starscream announced to the humans at all.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In one Earth rotation, I will return to this location to battle the Earth hero, Braedey the Transformer, for the fate of the Earth." Unicron announced.

"And if he does not come?" Starscream asked. Although, he had a sneaking suspicion of what the answer will be, and smirked darkly.

Unicron grinned maliciously. "Then, I will exercise my legal rights and destroy this pitiful mudball planet."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Braedey, that doesn't look right. Turn it off!" Jessie called out. She didn't like what was happening right now.

Rex looked at a computer screen, and saw a warning sign of 'Overload'. "Never mind that. It's overloading. Dump the watch!" He called out.

Braedey tried to get himself out of the clamp the watch it was attached to, but to no avail. It was like the watch was welded to the device itself. "It'll take too long! Run for it, both of you!" He yelled out to the two.

Rex ran up, and he began to try and pull the watch out with Braedey. "Maybe I can-"

But then, the watch glowed even brighter than before, making the trio shield their eyes from the light. Then finally, a powerful and tremendous explosion ripped apart through the entire warehouse, bringing it down the ground in a pile of rubble.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
(Cue 'Battle Of Unicron' Intro)
(A/N: play the music up at the top of the chapter)

00:00 - 00:10 - The scene reveals Braedey, wearing what could be a Cybertronian armour suit, up on the rooftop of a skyscraper, his form silhouetted by a setting sun. He looked up to the setting sky, looking up to what might be a large vessel up above, narrowing his blue eyes at once, then muttered out the words 'Strike Back'.

00:10 - 00:20 - The scene next shows a city at night with no lights on, just as a sleek jet fighter flies into the screen, the Rosario/Autobot insignia appearing from the jet wash, and a moment later, the name 'Transformers: Rosario + Vampire' appear in a fire-like fashion, on the top and the bottom of the logo.