Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back

(Youkai Academy Bus Stop)

Getting off the Monster Bus that was driven by the equally creepy driver, Braedey arrived at his destination. About 36 hours prior, he got on the first flight from Coolsville to Tokyo. At first, Naomi felt a bit sad that her son wasn't staying home for long, but he reassured her that he'll come by whenever the school has a summer break or so. Jessie and Grandpa Jackson were also a bit surprised by the letter, but they reminded to Braedey to give word to them if something comes up.

Once arriving in Tokyo, Braedey got the Youkai bus back to where he belonged. He thanked the bus driver for waiting for him there, and amazingly, the driver shook hands with him. They soon were on their way to the monster world.

"I'm surprised you're still coming here, kid. I thought you got transferred out." The bus driver asked him, as Braedey stepped off the bus.

"I did." Braedey replied. "But, I'm back. Hopefully for good this time. I really do love it here."

"Heheh. You're the first human to say that." The driver told him, puffing out some smoke from his cigarette. "Have fun kid, heheheheheh." With that, the driver drove away, heading for the tunnel.

Taking a deep breath, Braedey walked towards the large building he could see in the distance. "Home at last... Youkai Academy, here I come!" He declared.

~*~*~
(Dead Forest)

Walking through the familiar forest, Braedey couldn't help but recognise this spot he ended up at. He didn't know how or why he did; all parts of the forest look alike out here, but there was something about this EXACT location that triggered something in his brain.

"Hmm, this is where I first meet Moka." Braedey said to himself, looking up in the sky. Then, he heard something coming up from behind. "It sounds like a bike. I wonder if it's Moka-"

WHAM!

Braedey fell on his back, groaning in pain. "Ouch. Talk about major déjà vu." He sat up, rubbing the back of his neck.

Then, he noticed someone lying on the ground next to him, whilst a bike was upside down, the wheels spinning. She has flaming orange hair, and fair skin. She has her hair tied in two bushy ponytails with big red bows. Her outfit is a typical Japanese "sailor suit" or "sailor girl", and "sailor fuku" based outfit in appearance to what some girls may wear in Japan in other schools, properly most notably human girls in human schools. She is wearing a white shirt and a red sailor girl top, with buttons and a tie split in two. She has a short yellow-green skirt like all female students, and long red-brown stockings with a white stripe at the top. This entire outfit acts as a sailor-fuku in appearance, due to its necktie, which gives the appearance as being split in two, and the white collar "flaps" that do not actually go to the neck like a "'real' collar." Either that, or it is just open-collared. She is wearing brown prom heels with bows and has a little bracelet on the left wrist in appearance, which in appearance, seems to be a "uniform bracelet" as its sailor-fuku plaid schoolgirl that deeply resembles that of her shirt or schoolgirl top.

 She is wearing brown prom heels with bows and has a little bracelet on the left wrist in appearance, which in appearance, seems to be a "uniform bracelet" as its sailor-fuku plaid schoolgirl that deeply resembles that of her shirt or schoolgirl top