Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire

(Smithsonian Air and Space Museum)
(Washington, D.C)

"Smithsonian Air and Space Museum. Land of dreams in there." Simmons declared, observing the museum that would start closing soon, through his binoculars.

Braedey stood next to Simmons, whilst Moka was next to him also, whilst Yukari, Mizore, and Kurumu stood by Bumblebee, Mudflap, and Skids. Kento stood next to Simmons.

"All I ever wanted to be was an astronaut." Simmons sighed, his voice filled with unfulfilled longing.

"Okay. Let's get to work, and find our seeker." Braedey ordered.

"Right. Watches synchronised, sharp mind and empty bladder. You get caught, demand an attorney and don't ever say my name." Simmons explained, and the group listened carefully to the instructions. "Okay, take one of these pills. Slip it under your tongue."

"What are these?" Kento asked.

"It's the high-concentrate polymer they put in Oreo cookies. Tricks the polygraph every time. Okay. Now, let's get this show on the road." Simmons explained and ordered, before pulling out a fully functional Taser.

"Whoa, listen, I can't do this. I'm not an alien bounty hunter, guys. I'm not gonna do this. Guards have guns. I don't want to die." Kurumu ranted, clearly having second thoughts about her part of the plan, though Braedey and the others didn't understand why.

Simmons puffed up his chest, and used it to force Kurumu back onto Skids' alt form. "Chick. Chick. Chick, chick, chick. You compromise this mission, you are dead to me. Now look into my eyes, and tighten up that sphincter." He ordered.

"I actually have an idea of how to get in." Braedey called, Kento and the others turning to him.

~*~*~

"The museum is now closing!"

Braedey shuffled further backwards in his hiding place, which was inside the intake cowling of a F-4 Phantom, the girls in the other engine intake, Moka shuffling backwards after him, as the intercom rang out loudly throughout the museum.

"This is so illegal!" Moka hissed to herself quietly, and Braedey ginned to herself quietly.

"That's what makes it exciting!" Braedey whispered back to her, and they heard Yukari laugh quietly from her hiding spot on the other side of the fighter jet.

"Yes. Dangerous, and possibly life ruining, but exciting." Yukari giggled.

"Sir! Excuse me! I arrived a bit late for the tour of the museum! Do you do late night programs?" Braedey and the girls turned their ears up in the air, listening carefully to the sound of Kento's voice.

"Sir! I suggest you leave. The museum is closed!" A security guard explained. Braedey bit his lip, praying to himself that Kento did not chicken out, abandon them, and his part of the plan.

"Listen, man, I understand that, but this is important." Kento argued back, and Braedey smiled slightly, glad that things weren't going south, yet. "I asked for a tour-"

"Sir, the museum is closing! We don't do night programs. Please exit the building." The guard ordered him, and the girls bit their lip once more in anticipation.

"I'm not going anywhere!" A happy grin formed on Braedey's face. He was impressed: he didn't expect Kento to break under pressure.

"Time to go!" Braedey yelled quietly to the girls, before they all jumped out of their hiding place. Moka shuffled forward, and jumped out, landing in Braedey's arms, who puts her down on her feet.