Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy

(Secluded Location)
(M.E.C.H Headquarters)

Somewhere in America, a group of soldiers in dark green clad armour are fleeing back into what looked to be an abandoned steel mill. Something they were tracking had attacked them, and they had to retreat at once. These guys are known as M.E.C.H soldiers, and they wish to create a new world order, even if they must kill innocent lives.

M.E.C.H is an organisation working in opposition to the United States government. They seek to create a "newer world order" through the application of cutting-edge technology. For M.E.C.H, procuring such technology includes stealing it. Their leader, Silas, has been locked up for a few months since his plans of creating a duplicate of Optimus Prime to frame the Autobots for crimes, but the 'Bots took down the fake Prime, and exposed Silas.

"OPEN THE DOORS! OPEN THE DOORS!" The group of soldiers yelled toward the abandoned mill.

From inside, soldiers began to open the doors, allowing their comrades inside, then they slammed the door shut to keep the beast in the distance out! The stomping was getting closer and closer to the steel mill! The soldiers drew their guns at once, aiming at the large double doors, ready to defend their base against this invader.

The beast outside charged forward, its feet shaking the very earth, then metallic punching could be heard on the steel door and walls; this monster was persistent! The metallic punching repeated on for a few more times, until suddenly, the sound of loud groaning metal could be heard. But then, it stopped. Did it give up? Was it gone?

Silence... that's all there was. But not one soldier dared to move a muscle. 20 seconds passed, and still, nothing happened. It was dead silence...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A giant metal dinosaur with blue optics stood in what was the doorway. Using its humongous strength, it crushed the walls out of this path to 'let itself in'. The soldiers ran from this giant monsters, attempting to escape. But, one step for them was a mere few centimetres for the prehistoric tyrant, and it swatted them away with its hands and tail. Either it was after someone, or the rest of them didn't look tasty enough. Eyeing 1 soldier that was further away, the Jurassic giant took only 5 steps to catch up and knock the M.E.C.H soldier into a wall. Good thing he was wearing armour, or that crash could have killed him. The possibly hungry dinosaur got as low as he could to meet the soldier's eye level, he had a familiar blue emblem on his chest.

"Last chance... WHERE... IS HE?!" The Dinobot snarled.

"W-w-why ask us when you are...?" The soldier shuddered.

But, the giant robot T-Rex wasn't having any of it. He smashed the poor soldier into the wall again with his giant palm, almost crushing him to death. Damn, and he just polished his armour... "I will ask you... one last time..." The dinosaur ground, then in a flash of blue light stood... Braedey?!

"Where is Braedey Martin?" He demanded.

~*~*~
(Five Minutes Later)
(Forest Road)
(Human World)

~*~*~(Five Minutes Later)(Forest Road)(Human World)