Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home

(Coolsville)
(California)

A few weeks ago in the old abandoned silver mines, Braedey had fought against Nightstrike, a type of Decepticon that uses sonic screams that makes one suffer their worst nightmares, whilst he leeches Energon from his victims to stay alive. It reminded him when he battled those soul-sucking mermaids back on Youkai Academy. He was just glad Moka and the girls were safe in Japan, and didn't have to fight him, but his heart couldn't take it. Sigh... he missed them dearly.

The Snow Woman; Mizore. The 2 Witches; Yukari and Ruby. The busty and overly-friendly Succubus; Kurumu. And of course, the one who changed his life forever. The 2-in-1 Vampire... Moka...

Braedey was withdrawn from the school after his battle with Kuyou by his grandfather and the Headmaster. The Transformatrix bearer was confused as to why, but Grandpa Jackson told him that it's for his health, and for him to take a break, and try to recuperate after transforming into the beast that destroyed Cybertron, as well as the blood transfusion by Moka-sama. After some teary-eyed goodbyes, and very tight bear hugs from his friends, Braedey was forced to go back home to America, along with Rex and Jessie, who also missed the girls.

To say he was upset was beyond an understatement. For an entire month after returning home, Braedey didn't do anything at all. He didn't eat, sleep, go to school or even go out of his home. Hell, he didn't even go to a NASCAR race that was held just yesterday! Since Jackson and Braedey were so close, and Jessie, much to their surprise, Braedey's parents decided to send him over and perhaps the retired Air Force commander and his formerly most-hated cousin could snap him out of it.

Jessie was worried about her cousin's well-being. Ever since leaving that school, it's like a part of him was missing, as it was left back in Japan hundreds of miles away. She had regained hope for him when Braedey met Jane Henry Parker, but that was dashed when she saw that he wasn't interested in her, and she left right after one evening.

Rex McJones, who joined Braedey in his adventures after finally learning his lesson, was also worried about Braedey. He became the little bro he never had... or sometimes, never wanted. To think they used to be bitter enemies, but now here, he was worried sick about Braedey.

~*~*~
(Braedey's Bedroom)

Braedey laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling in thought, not saying a word, as he stared at the white roof. His head was still spinning in circles over the events that had taken place during his final battle with Kuyou.

His bedroom was somewhat that of a typical 15 year old boy's room: a car poster next to the door, a flatscreen TV sitting on a wallunit, a single window nearby the bed, whilst the floor was clean and not a speck of dirt was on it. The colours were both blue and black, the bed having blue covers, whilst the floor had black carpets.

Braedey thought back over the events that happened during that day; he was exposed as a human being, but was rescued by his monster friends before he was killed at the crucifix, only for him to end up being roasted alive and died in Moka's arms. Then, he was brought back to life by Moka-sama, who gave him her blood, resulting in him becoming a human vampire himself. Finally, he used the Transformatrix to become the leader of the Decepticons himself; Megatron, nearly killing Kuyou in the process, but used Metroplex in the end, and eventually defeated Kuyou.

Then, the bedroom door swung open, making Braedey look over, snapping him from his thoughts, and he saw his mother, Naomi, standing by the door. She is a lovely and beautiful young woman, with fair lightly peach skin, looking around 35yrs in age, with bright gentle blue eyes, and a pair of small red lips. Her hair is a golden brown that reaches down to her shoulders with a gentle flow, whilst two small strands of her hair framed her angelic-like face, and she also has a small red rose hair clip in her hair. She has a firm slender body shape with a slightly above average bust and hip size, whilst she stands 5ft tall. She is wearing a sleeveless firetruck red dress that reaches down to just below both of her knees, a small pearl necklace around her neck, crystal blue flower earrings on her ears, gold bracelets around her wrists, and she has on a pair of light leggings that hugged her legs gently.