Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize

(Outskirts of Coolsville)
(Abandoned Rail Yard)

At one of the abandoned buildings at an abandoned rail yard outside of Coolsville, 'The Fallen' and Starscream land on top of a crumbling infrastructure, ready to plan out their next course of action, with Starscream holding his broken limb.

"That went extraordinarily well." 'The Fallen' growled to himself. He felt accomplishment when he had killed Optimus Prime. "Like the first kill of the hunt."

"We... we lost the boy, my Lord." Starscream muttered to his master, holding his severed limb. "The Autobots must be shielding the Transformatrix's signal, along with their own."

'The Fallen' snarled at the cowardly seeker, ripping the severed limb away from him. "I CAN'T EVEN RELY ON YOU TO SWAT A SIMPLE HUMAN INSECT?!" He roared, and kicked Starscream down, holding him at the ledge of the building.

"One insect among seven billion!" Starscream spoke up.

"Shut up!" 'The Fallen' snarled, slamming his metal foot down on Starscream's chests, sparks coming off from the impact, as Starscream held 'The Fallen's' leg.

"He could be anywhere!" Starscream added on.

'The Fallen' grunted, pushing his foot off of Starscream, then walked away to the ledge of the building. "Then we shall force them all to find him for us!" He declared, and looked to the metropolis around them. "It's time for the human beings of Planet Earth to know of our presence." As he declared this, Starscream managed to get his severed limb reattached. "No more disguises! NO MERCY! The time has come... for Earth's demise."

'The Fallen' held up his right hand, and with a mental command, a beam of purple light shot out of his palm, heading off towards the stars, with a series of rings surrounding the main beam of light. It was a secret encrypted message to all of his followers, and it said...

'Decepticons, mobilise. It is time...'

In Earth's orbit, a cluster of meteors were heading towards the blue/green planet, hurtling towards Earth at speeds unlike anything seen

In Earth's orbit, a cluster of meteors were heading towards the blue/green planet, hurtling towards Earth at speeds unlike anything seen. But, these weren't meteors at all: they were 'The Fallen's' followers, and were making their way to the planet's surface to do their master's bidding.

~*~*~
(Secluded Location)
(50 Miles from New York)

Bumblebee and the Twins had taken the four monster girls, Braedey, and Kento off to a location via a Groundbridge, where there were no cameras or any people, and no sign of the Decepticons. Everyone could sense Braedey feeling lost, sad, chocked up, and all of the negative emotions in the brunette, but when they asked him what happened in the forest, he didn't answer and walked into an old building to have some time to himself.