Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine

(Youkai Academy)
(Newspaper Club)

Once Braedey and his harem, along with Kento and his friends, arrived back at Youkai Academy, they were all swamped with tests and assignments by other teachers, much to Kurumu's crying and complaining. Fortunately, Braedey managed to explain they all had other business to attend to, but they didn't mention about 'The Fallen' or about the Battle of Egypt. So, the teachers, including Miss Nekenome, managed to lessen the punishment, but will have to work hard for awhile.

Gin, who was wondering where everyone had gone to, sighed in relief when the others had come back, but he demanded an explanation for where they were. But, he was angry and furious that he wasn't called in to help them out, but Braedey told him they didn't have time to call him in, especially since they were halfway around the world.

Braedey couldn't help but chuckle as the girls attacked Gin a few times, but when he looked at Moka, whether she looked at him, he could see both of the personalities of the S-Class monster, and the two of them were wearing their smiling faces, and were as bright as a lit-up Christmas tree. It made his heart flutter, and his smile back made Moka smile just as much back.

About an hour after that came back, Braedey then remembered something, and walked over to Jento, who was checking on something. "Hey, Jento. I never got to ask. What ever happened to Director Galloway during the whole Battle of Egypt?" He asked.

Jento snickered, and looked at the Transformatrix bearer. "Well, following the death of Optimus, and after the 'The Fallen' made his broadcast, demanding you to be turned over to them, Galloway used the broadcast and attacks as an excuse to have NEST shut down, and have the Autobots returned to Diego Garcia under heavy guard. Galloway also revealed to Major Lennox that he believed that they should consider turning you over to the Decepticons."

"That monster!" Kurumu screeched.

"Ironic, coming from you, since we are monsters." Yukari muttered.

"So, what happened next?" Moka asked.

"Well, Lennox and Epps made arrangements with the other NEST soldiers and the pilots of the C-17s returning the Autobots to Diego Garcia to drop them at the tip of the Gulf of Aqaba. However, Galloway accompanied us. Lennox had the pilot fake engine trouble. Galloway began to suspect that Lennox might have something to do with this, and warned that it would be the death of his career." Jento continued, trying to suppress his chuckles. "However, when the plane banked sharply to the left, he realised there was something wrong, and began to visibly panic, as Lennox strapped on his parachute. Lennox tricked the Director into opening the parachute while they were in the plane, pulling him out and removing Galloway as an obstacle."

Braedey chuckled a little. "Really?"

"Somehow, managing to not die, Galloway found some locals and tried to ask them where he was, only for them to believe he was saying he was in the United States. Galloway then called General Morshower, and demanded to know where he was, but Morshower hung up on Galloway without so much as a goodbye." Jento finished.

The others stood here for a short second, then they all collapsed into heart-filled laughter, tears in their eyes from how funny that was. This was great news for them, and they don't have to worry about that loony, stupid, and overconfident blowhard of a national security adviser.

~*~*~
(That Evening)
(Youkai Forest)

~*~*~(That Evening)(Youkai Forest)