Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out

(Student Police HQ)

The Student Police offices were as oppressive as ever with its heavy air and minimal lighting. In his office, Kuyou was receiving a report from one of the spies he had commissioned to spy on the Martins and McJones. The spy was producing results, as he had managed to watch the fight between Keito and the Americans. It had also produced some new information about the mystery that was Braedey Martin.

"Martin's new form, right?" Kuyou murmured as a picture of Airachnid was in his hand. He had to admit, he had never seen a mechanical spider monster before. It was such a contradiction this new form of Martin's was.

"Yes sir, but it was weird." The spy reported. "Martin never planned on changing into this form. At several times, Martin attempted to use one form, but then changed into another. But at times like that, he complained he was going to change into something else. And at times, he blamed his limiter."

"Interesting." Kuyou commented.

"Yeah, and then there were times when it looked like he had the upper hand. He was really powerful and would soon deliver the final blow on his opponent, but suddenly, he changed back to human form." The spy continued.

"Really?" Kuyou sounded interested.

"Yeah. It was as if he was suggesting that the machine forced Martin to change back." The spy also reported.

Kuyou frowned at this. This supported the theory that Martin's watch was a limiter much like Akashiya's Rosario was. Still, there were too many unanswered questions about him. Too many for Kuyou's liking. "We need to keep a closer eye on Martin." The more they found out about Braedey, the more mysterious he seemed to be.

Kuyou despised not knowing something. "There's something about this Martin that grows more suspicious. I don't like it."

~*~*~
(Three Days Later)
(Newspaper Club)

Things had quieted down ever since the attack from Keito and her little bug girl trio

Things had quieted down ever since the attack from Keito and her little bug girl trio. The false Newspaper Club had been gone for some time, with no show of them at all. Though most of the students missed the three girls; they couldn't get enough of them in sexy outfits or bikinis. But, they returned to the fandom of the girls from the original Newspaper Club, and seemed to attract more female attention due to not just Braedey, but also McJones, who didn't officially join the club, but rather was around as an unofficial body guard of sorts for the members of the groups who got group-jumped. Plus, Kento joined up as extra security in case. But at the moment, a meeting was being held in the classroom-made club... with Braedey in the middle, and Gin grinding him out.

"DIDN'T I TELL YOU NOT TO FIGHT WITH THE SECURITY FORCES OF THIS SCHOOL, BRAEDEY?" Gin fumed out, veins popping out, as he shouted at the unfazed Braedey, who just sat down and had his arms crossed. "ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND? AFTER I TOLD YOU NOT TO! THE SECURITY FORCES'LL COME OUT AFTER US AT FULL FORCE, NOW THAT YOU TOOK DOWN NOT JUST ONE, BUT FOUR OF THEIR OFFICERS!"