Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space

(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

On a clear and crisp morning, Moka was making her to the Academy after a calm evening last night. Plus, she has been preparing for an upcoming journey with Braedey in a few hour's time. It was a trip up high into the vastness of the interstellar cosmos.

'Braedey must be exhausted from all that hard work. Oh, but he knows what he's doing.' Moka thought to herself, looking off to the Dead Forest, and as she focused hard, she could see what might be the red tip of a rocket nose in the distance. 'In about 48 hours or so, the two of us will be on our way.'

Before she could ponder more about the space journey, she saw something small fly past her face. With very quick reactions, she grabbed whatever was flying in her hand, then saw what she caught. It looked to be a small fairy, maybe only 3 or so inches tall. She has light green shoulder-length hair with a small pink flower in it, as well as green eyes, and has pale-white skin. Her body is skinny and rather tiny for a fairy her size. She has two pairs of wings on her back. Speaking of her wings, they are also thin, and clear-coloured, like glass, making them very 'glass-like'. She is wearing a see-through, or translucent, purple dress that goes down to her skinny waist. Because of her dress, her naked body is clear-through exposed.

The little fairy struggled in Moka's hand, waving her hands, and trying to get loose

The little fairy struggled in Moka's hand, waving her hands, and trying to get loose. "Hello, there." Moka said gently and quietly, making the green-hair fairy stop thrashing about, and looked at the pinkette. Moka could see the little figure looked to be maybe younger than Yukari by two years, maybe four. "You look very young to be here at Youkai Academy, don't you?"

The little fairy poked her index fingers together. "M-Maybe." She stuttered. "I'm only here because I have to."

Moka opened her hand, letting the little fairy sit in the middle of her palm. "What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?" The pinkette asks quietly, making her way to her foot locker room.

"I'm known as Lilly." The fairy gave her name, then grumbled to herself, crossing her arms over her flat chest. "I'm one of the youngest of fairies, and I can never age. Both my mother and father still treat me like I'm a baby." She pouted, which Moka mentally commented it was cute.

"It's okay. You're not alone." Moka reassured her, and placed the little fairy on her right shoulder. "Yukari is only a child, and gets picked on by Kurumu about how small she is."

"They sound pretty funny." Lilly commented with a little giggle. "I'd like to meet them."

"Sure. They'd be pleased to see you." Moka nodded, then the two newfound friends head off to their homeroom, Lilly holding onto Moka's jacket collar.

~*~*~
(Outside of Dead Forest)

Braedey sighed to himself, wiping the excess amount of sweat off his forehead. He places away of the tools he's been using away, then closed up the toolboxes. He looked at the sight of the vessel that he has been working on for his and Moka's space journey.