22. INVISIBLE

| CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO |

INVISIBLE.

BEING BACK AT HOGWARTS WAS always a magical feeling. 

The Great Hall was always lively yet incredibly homely. It was a feeling Hazel absolutely adored, a feeling that didn't make her feel as homesick as she was worried she would be. She sat besides George, the pair of them holding tightly onto one another's hand under the table as Dumbledore finished his usual speech.

When he announced it was time to eat, cheers were heard scattered across the Great Hall merely seconds before the delicious food appeared in front of them. Hazel smiled to herself as she used her free hand to pile some mashed potatoes onto her plate, trying to act casual in front of Fred and Lee; who had been staring at the pair with confused faces.

"Who do you think will be teaching us Defence this year?" Lee asked as he shoved a mouthful of mashed potatoes into his mouth.

"I'm not sure," George replied, glancing over at the teacher's desk where there was one unoccupied seat, "Maybe we won't have anyone?"

"I doubt that, maybe he's running late," Hazel piped up, inspecting the teacher's table further, "Or invisible?"

"Invisible?" George asked, tearing his eyes from the table at the front to the brunette besides him. His eyes sparkling as he looked at her.

"Yeah," Hazel smirked playfully, "We go to a magical school, Georgie," She told him with a teasing smile, "Invisibly isn't so farfetched."

Lee was staring at his friends with a confused expression. It was clear that there was something different between Hazel and George. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

When the students finally demolished the delicious food, Dumbledore stood back up, all eyes turned to him, "So, now that we are all fed and watered, I must once more ask for your attention,  while I give out a few notices," The Great Hall instantly became silent, letting the headmaster carry on, "Mr. Filch, the caretaker, has asked me to tell you that the list of objects forbidden inside the castle this year has been extended to include Screaming Yo-Yos, Fanged Frisbees and Ever-Bashing Boomerangs. The full list of compromises four hundred and thirty-seven items, I believe, and can be viewed in Mr. Filch's office, if anyone would like to check it," Dumbledore's mouth twitched.

The headmaster continued, "As ever, I would like to remind you all that the Forest in the grounds is out of bounds to students, as is the village of Hogsmeade to all below third year. It is also my painful duty to inform you that the inter-house Quidditch Cup will not take place this year."