ADDITIONAL SCENE #3

| ADDITIONAL SCENE #3 |

HAZEL WEASLEY SAT ON A stretcher, it had taken George far too long to convince his wife to go see Madam Pomfrey for her injuries, Hazel simply brushed him off though, not wanting to leave her deceased father's and step-mother's sides. 

However, after sitting there for far too long with the adrenaline wearing off, the brunette finally listened to her husband, letting him escort her over to where Madam Pomfrey was treating those who were injured. 

"Go, you need to see your family," Hazel said, her throat dry and hoarse.

"You are my family," George told her, smiling sadly.

"But so are they," The brunette told him softly, frowning at the saddened look in his eyes, "I know it's hard, but they need you right now. I'll be okay here."

George sighed running his hand through his messy hair, "Are you sure?"

Hazel nodded, she squeezed his bicep ever so slightly, "Positive."

Just as Madam Pomfrey opened the curtain to where the couple were, George leant down to place a soft kiss on his wife's temple before hesitantly walking out, smiling thankfully at the medic as he closed the curtain behind him.

Madam Pomfrey and Hazel talked softly as the older woman checked her over, rubbing ointment and using spells on any of her injuries. Luckily, the brunette didn't have anything that would require more medical attention, however, when she suddenly leant over the bed and threw up, Madam Pomfrey quickly rushed back over to check her once again.

"I'm fine," Hazel said dismissively, "It's probably stress, it's been like that for a bit now."

Madam Pomfrey came to a halt, "For how long exactly?"

Hazel shrugged, "I'm not sure, maybe a month or two?" Hazel said tiredly, her eyes threatening to close. 

Madam Pomfrey looked at the younger woman with a small smile gracing her features, "You're pregnant.

"No, I'm Hazel," The brunette said as another wave of nausea washed over her.

"Hazel..." Madam Pomfrey said shaking her head softly, "Congratulations."

Realisation finally washed over the brunette as her eyes widened. Subconsciously she placed her hand on her abdomen, strange feeling suddenly swarming her, "What?"

Madam Pomfrey placed a hand on Hazel's shoulder, smiling warmly, "You're pregnant," She repeated herself, "Good luck."

Hazel's eyes widened, "It's that hard?!"

The older woman chuckled softly, shaking her head, "No, I meant good luck with being married to a Weasley twin."