54. HOGWARTS IS MY HOME

| CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR |

HOGWARTS IS MY HOME.

PROFESSOR TRELAWNEY WAS ONE OF Hazel's favourite teachers. The woman was so passionate about her subject - as outlandish as it could be sometimes. She adored each and every student and did everything she could to help them. She was by far the sweetest teacher Hogwarts had ever had. The sweetest person Hazel had ever met.

So, when the brunette found out that Umbitch had not only fired but now banished the woman from the school grounds, she was absolutely fuming. Her jaw was clenched as she watched Filch throw Trelawney's suitcase towards the crying woman. Without a word, Hazel pushed George's arm off her shoulder and rushed to the woman's side.

Professor Trelawney practically fell into Hazel's arms, weeping into the young girl's shoulder as Umbridge watched them both, an amused smirk plastered on her stupid face.

"Sixteen years I have lived and taught here," Trelawney cried, moving her face from Hazel's shoulder to look at the pink woman, "Hogwarts is my home. Y-You can't do this."

"Actually, I can," Professor Umbridge replied smugly.

Hazel felt her hands beginning to shake with rage. She was about to storm over to Umbridge when suddenly Professor McGonagall appeared, her face full of anger when she spotted the pink woman, that changed when her eyes landed on a crying Trelawney, with Hazel's arms still on the woman's shoulders.

"Something you'd like to say?" Umbridge questioned, tilting her head to the side as she sent McGonagall a sly smirk.

The Head of Gryffindor clenched her jaw, "Oh, there are several things I'd like to say," She muttered bitterly as she rushed to Hazel and Trelawney's side. With a small smile and a nod she moved Hazel out of the way; clearly noticing the fire in the young witch's eyes and nodded back towards the crowd.

Hazel knew exactly what she meant but she lingered in her spot, her dark eyes moving from Trelawney to Umbridge, practically ready to attack the pink woman when suddenly a hand clasped itself around her wrist and pulled back away. Glancing over her shoulder, Hazel spotted George sending her a saddened look before he pulled her into his arms causing her to finally calm down, slightly.

Hazel was too occupied with her anger that she didn't even hear the doors opening as Dumbledore walked out, an angry look on his face, "Professor McGonagall, might I ask you to escort Sybil back inside?"

At the Headmasters words Hazel finally softened her shoulders, but her jaw didn't unclench as she noticed the angry expression on Umbridge's face when McGonagall and Trelawney walked past her; the latter of who not even daring to look at the pink woman but thanking Dumbledore profusely when she passed him. 

"Dumbledore," Professor Umbridge glared at the Headmaster, "May I remind you that under the terms of Education Decree Number--"

"You have the right to dismiss my teachers," Dumbledore interrupted her shrill voice, "You do not, however, have the authority to banish them from the school grounds. That power remains with the Headmaster."

Hazel felt sick when Umbridge's sickly sweet laugh filled the air, "For now," She said, casually strolling past Dumbledore, her head held high whilst Filch followed her like a lost puppy.

"Don't you all have studying to do?" Dumbledore suddenly asked, his booming voice echoing throughout the large crowd of students who quickly broke apart and began to make their way from the scene. 

"George, I think we might need something stronger than Puking Pastels," Hazel muttered, glancing up at her tall boyfriend.

"I think you're completely right, little wolf."

AN- 2 updates in a row?!?! I'm on fire