76. MUM HATES HER

| CHAPTER SEVENTY-SIX |

MUM HATES HER.

IT WAS ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE Hazel was finally discharged from St. Mungo's. The happy couple was quick to share the exciting engagement news with the rest of their families, however, what they didn't know was that it turned out that Bill Weasley had some happy news as well. News that was exactly the same as Hazel and George's. 

Truthfully, the couple weren't too bothered about Bill and Fleur's new relationship status, they were happy for themselves. However, the rest of the Weasley's weren't that happy with it, especially Ginny who completely hated the fact that her oldest brother was getting married to the blonde, and she certainly didn't hide that face either. 

As soon as Hazel was discharged, she went to stay with her grandfather for a few days before coming to the Burrow; since the twins were still finishing redecorating the flat above their shop and neither of them wanted the brunette to do any of the heavy lifting or helping at all, just in case she strained herself too much.

Fleur Delacour was also staying at the Burrow, something Mrs. Weasley wouldn't ever admit peeved her off. Ginny, on the other hand, of course let everyone know just how she felt about the French woman staying at her home. 

Hazel was looking through her suitcase, trying to find some clothes when Ginny entered the twin's old room, "Harry's here," The ginger girl stated.

The brunette glanced up, her eyes instantly locking on Ginny's pink cheeks and she raised an eyebrow, "Is he now?" She asked, a teasing tone lacing her voice.

Ginny's face flushed a deeper red colour, "Yes. Come say hello," Her voice was rushed as she spoke and before Hazel could reply, the ginger haired girl had already ran out of the room.

Hazel chuckled to herself as her eyes fell upon her clothes once again. Grabbing some dark jeans and a jumper, she quickly changed from her pyjamas and rushed out of the twin's old bedroom. She could hear Harry's voice coming from Ron's room and so insanely she walked that way, letting her long hair fall around her shoulders.

"Did Slughorn seem like he'll be a good teacher?" Ron questioned as Hazel opened his bedroom door, her eyes instantly landing on the ginger haired boy as he sat on his bed, Harry was sitting on his bed, Ginny was standing besides the wardrobe whilst Hermione sat on the ground, looking through a large pile of parchments.

"Dunno," Harry shrugged as he sent Hazel a welcoming smile and a small wave, "He can't be worse than Umbridge can he?"

"I know someone who's worse than Umbridge," Ginny commented bitterly.

Ron rolled his eyes at his sister's statement whilst Harry looked confused, "What's up with you, again?" Ron asked.

"It's her," Ginny snarled, Hazel watched her carefully as she walked over to Harry's bed and plopped herself onto it, "She's driving me mad."