51. BLOOD BLISTERPOD

| CHAPTER FIFTY-ONE |

BLOOD BLISTERPOD.

HAZEL WAS MORE THAN GLAD that it was finally Saturday and she got to lie in. Her hand ached and it took her a while to get to sleep the night prior so sleeping in until ten was something she looked forward too. When she finally got up, the brunette threw on her Quidditch uniform, ready for the practise Katie Bell had planned (since Hazel missed the Friday one). Throwing her hair up into a messy ponytail, the brunette finally exited the dorm room. 

Hazel didn't even bother going to the Great Hall, she wasn't feeling hungry that particular morning. As she walked through the school grounds, her head hanging low she suddenly walked into someone's back. Cursing herself for not looking up, she began apologising profusely before her eyes landed on the figure in front of her, "Fred, hi," She greeted, before noticing George standing just behind his brother, both of them wearing their Quidditch robes just like herself, "George."

"You alright, love?" George asked his girlfriend, he walked up to her and placed his hand on her shoulder as he looked at her with a concerned expression on his face. He noticed the tired look Hazel held in her eyes but she quickly nodded, "Yeah, yeah, just tired. Sorry about yesterday," She apologised, her left hand crept behind her back and out of sight.

"Don't be, love," George told her with a small but genuine smile on his face. He could see something was bothering the brunette, but he didn't want to push it, so he changed the topic as the trio walked together to the Quidditch pitch.

"Hey, how did the detention go then?" Fred questioned, looking slightly excited to hear the details from the afternoon prior. George sent his brother a pointed look but Fred didn't notice.

"It was fine," Hazel lied smoothly, "She made us do lines."

"Lines?" Fred asked in disbelief, "That's easy then, isn't it. I would've thought Umbridge would've made you clean up or something."

Hazel felt her throat tightening as her left hand began to burn. She had to take her bandage off since the blood seeped through it and now with her hand out in the open she did everything she could to keep it hidden. 

An awkward tension filled the space between the trio, a tension that had never been there before. One that made Hazel's skin crawl and she was more than happy when they finally reached the rest of their team, "All right, Ron?" The brunette asked, noticing the pale look on Ron's face. He wore a Quidditch Keeper uniform as he fiddled nervously with his broomstick. Hazel hadn't been at the practise where Ron made the team, but she heard the news the following day from passing students as they all pondered how Ron Weasley managed to get on the team.