64. THEY'RE FAMILY

| CHAPTER SIXTY-FOUR |

THEY'RE FAMILY.

"WE'LL WAIT OUTSIDE, MOLLY," TONKS said, smiling warmly at the woman, "Arthur won't want too many visitors at once...it ought to be family first."

Mad-Eye Moody growled in approval before propping himself up against the wall, his glass eyes frantically looking around St. Mungo's. Harry and Hazel both stayed back too, but Mrs. Weasley reached out and pushed the pair towards the door, "Don't be silly, they're family. Plus, Arthur wants to thank Harry."

The ward was rater small. There was one window in the corner of the room, the rest of the light came from the shining crystal bubbles clustered in the middle of the ceiling. The walls were an oak colour and on one wall there was a portrait of an angry-looking wizard. Hazel had only ever been at St. Mungo's once before, she had broken her arm falling out of a tree and her dad was too scared to use magic on her, worried that the spell could backfire, so instead he took her to the hospital.

Her dark eyes looked around the ward, there were three patients inside, Mr. Weasley was occupying the bed at the very end, right besides the window. George grabbed Hazel's hand in his before pulling her along over to his father; who was propped up on several pillows, reading the Daily Prophet. As soon as he heard footsteps approaching his bed, he glanced up and beamed brightly. Mr. Weasley then folded the newspaper back up and threw it over to the bedside cabinet, "Hello!" He called out cheerfully, "Bill just left, Molly, he had to go back to work, but he said he'll drop in on you later."

"How are you feeling, Arthur?" Mrs. Weasley asked, bending down to kiss her husband's cheek, "You're still looking a bit peaky."

"I feel absolutely fine," Mr. Weasley said, holding his good arm out to give Ginny a hug, "If they could only take these bandages off, I'd be fit to go home."

"Why can't they take them off, dad?" Fred questioned.

"Well, I start bleeding like mad every time they try," Mr. Weasley replied casually. He still kept a smile on his face as he grabbed his wand from besides his bed. Hazel watched with a confused face as the ginger haired man waved it around before chairs appeared around his bed. Hazel took the seat closest to George as everyone else sat around Mr. Weasley's bed, all of them looking at him intently.

"They said that there was some kind of poison on the snake's fangs and that's why the wounds are staying open," He explained, "They're sure they'll find an antidote, though, they say they've had much worse cases than mine, and in the meantime I just have to keep taking a Blood-Replenishing Potion every hour, but that fellow over there," Mr. Weasley nodded his head at the bed opposite his, where a man that looked a sickly pale colour laid, his eyes glued to the ceiling, "Bitten by a werewolf, poor chap. No cure at all."