69. HE'S GOT SIRIUS

| CHAPTER SIXTY-NINE |

HE'S GOT SIRIUS.

HAZEL, THE TWINS AND LEE spend their last night together. First, they broke into Umbridge's office in the middle of the night to steal back their broomsticks; even taking Hazel's back which she sent off back home for her dad to receive. After that, the four seventh years stayed down in the common room, laughing until the early hours of the morning. Unfortunately for Lee, though, he fell asleep at around five in the morning and then woke up with some unfortunate drawing on his face and a realistic moustache taped to his upper lip. 

It seemed that the twins weren't going to leave quietly. They refused to tell Hazel and Lee what their plan was, but they did tell them where to go at what time of the time and when the time finally came, the group split up into pairs. Hazel almost squeezed the life out of George until Fred finally pried her off and pulled George in the opposite direction.

The brunette sighed sadly as she stood in the corridor just outside of the Great Hall; where the fifth years were taking their exams at. Lee opened his mouth to speak when a loud whoosh went past their heads. Sharing a confused look, the pair walked closer to the Great Hall and instantly spotted Professor Umbridge standing outside of the double doors, her head looking from side to side with an annoyed expression. 

Hazel quickly ducked back just before Umbridge's eyes spotted her, however, Lee wasn't quick enough and as soon as Umbridge spotted him, she began making her way over, her nostrils flared in anger. But, before she could reach the pair another whoosh went past them and flew right into the Great Hall.  

Professor Umbridge was quick to turn on her heels and rush back to the Hall when the sound of fireworks going off echoed throughout the corridors. From what Hazel could see as she strained her neck, they were only small but there seemed to be a lot of them. Her dark eyes finally landed on two figures on their broomsticks; Fred and George, both of them wearing wide grins, throwing fireworks up into the air, causing the exam papers to fly around the Hall.

Hazel finally moved from her crappy hiding spot, a proud smile on her face as she watched the twins do their work.

"Ready, George?"

"Ready, Fred!"

 Fred smirked before he threw the biggest firework of them all up into the air. The noise that came from it caused the ground to shake momentarily, which caused other students to rush closer, looking puzzled. Hazel's eyes widened as she watched the firework suddenly merge into a large Chinese dragon, one that roared loudly, emitting smaller fireworks out of it's large mouth. When the dragon spotted Professor Umbridge, it began to chase her as the pink woman rushed out of the Great Hall, screaming. 

Hazel laughed hysterically at the look on the Professor's face, she could hear the other students around her doing the exact same. The firework dragon caught up to Umbridge, it opened it's jaw wide before smashing it close as soon as it reached the pink woman. Umbridge screeched as the firework suddenly went off, the noise of it shaking the school grounds yet again, causing the declarations Umbridge put up to all come falling down, breaking as soon as they hit the floor.

The brunette watched as Fred and George finally flew out of the Great Hall, wide grins spread across their faces as they spotted all of the students under them cheering loudly. George's eyes spotted the brunette still standing besides Lee, when their eyes met he flew back over to her, careful to not hit anyone around them with his broomstick. 

Hazel looked confused as she watched her boyfriend lean down and as he flew past her, he placed a soft kiss on her cheek before flying off again. 

"You two are so gross," Lee snickered as a couple of girls around them awed. 

"Shut it, Lee," Hazel said, pushing him playfully as she felt her cheeks warming up and her hand tenderly went to touch the spot George had kissed. 

Before Lee could reply, Hazel grabbed his arm with her free hand and tugged him outside; where almost everyone else had already gathered around, watching Fred and George messing around in the air. She had never felt prouder as she watched them setting one finally firework up, one that made the shape of a 'W' before they finally disappeared from view.

The students were still cheering, even when the fireworks began to fade away. Hazel even spotted Professors standing around, secret smiles on their faces. Her dark eyes scanned the students around her, when Ron met her gaze he sent her a small, comforting smile. She smiled back at him before she looked around again, her eyes widening when she spotted Harry sitting on the ground, his hand up to his head as Hermione rushed to his side, her face pale with worry.

Without a second thought, Hazel rushed over to the fifth years at the same time Ron sprinted over, "Harry? Harry? What's going on?"

"Sirius," Harry finally breathed out, looking up at the three Gryffindors standing around him. His face was pale and he looked like he was about to break out in a cold sweat, "He's got Sirius."