43. HE'S NOT JAMES

| CHAPTER FORTY-THREE |

HE'S NOT JAMES.

FOR AN ENTIRE DAY, HARRY had been doing everything he could to find out about the meeting and it seemed that no one wanted to tell him; well, apart from Sirius Black but he got shushed every time. 

The spectacled boy even tried to get Hazel in on it, asking her to ask Remus about what happened but her father wouldn't budge; since he knew that all that was Harry's plan. 

By the time evening settled in, Harry was more than annoyed at literally everyone and everything. He sat at the long dining room table, practically glaring daggers at all the adults, just waiting for someone to finally spill the beans.

"If you want dinner before midnight, I'll need a hand," Mrs. Weasley piped up, her hand on her waist as she looked at the teenagers.

Hazel and Ginny went straight for the cutlery draw, playfully nudging one another as they did so.

"Oh, not you Harry. You can stay where you are dear, you had a long journey," Mrs. Weasley said waving her hand at Harry who looked as if he was mid-way through standing up. 

"What can I do, Molly?" Nymphadora Tonks asked enthusiastically, bouncing towards the kitchen.

Mrs. Weasley hesitated, "Er...no dear, it's alright, Tonks, you have a rest too."

"No, no, I want to help," Tonks insisted, her lips pulled up in a wide grin as she walked towards Hazel and Ginny, knocking a chair before she reached them. Hazel smiled at the older woman, she had grown to enjoy Tonks' company, the metamorphmagus was one of the kindest people Hazel had ever met; not to mention, the most entertaining too. 

A loud crack behind the three witches caused them all to almost drop the plates and cutlery in their hands. Hazel felt her heart pace pick up as she held tightly onto the pile of porcelain plates. Turning around she felt her shoulders deflating as she glared at the twins; who were laughing hysterically at the three witches.

"I have no idea how you've put up with them for so long," Ginny commented, glaring at her older brothers.

"Trust me, neither do I," Hazel commented, sending a playful glare at her boyfriend and his twin.

"Oh please, you love us," Fred snorted, puffing his chest out.

Hazel rolled her eyes as an amused smile crept up onto her face. She turned away from the twins and walked towards the table, Ginny and Tonks following behind, the latter of who almost tripping over her shoelace.

"Fred! George! NO! JUST CARRY THEM!" Mrs. Weasley shrieked. 

Hazel almost dropped the plate she was placing in front of Harry before she turned her head towards Mrs. Weasley. Within a split second she moved away from the table, noting that Harry, Sirius, Remus, Ginny and even Tonks did the same as they noticed a bewitched cauldron of stew floating in the air, alongside a flask of Butterbeer and a heavy wooden breadboard completed with a very sharp bread knife.