Chapter 1 Roommates

The Manoban twins were completely different both physically and in their personality, most of the time they disagreed, their birthday parties were always a disaster, since their parents had only one party since they were born the same day, practically Lisa was the oldest for a couple of seconds and she always took advantage of that, no doubt she and her brother Jungkook were a clear example of water and oil.

Lisa never came to think that one day she would like the same things as her brother, she thought until Jungkook took her third girlfriend home: Roseanne Park, they had been dating for five months and those five months had been torture for the blonde.

Lisa always tried to keep her distance with her brother's girlfriend, when they were in the same place she ignored her, she could count the times when they exchanged a simple "Hello" before she went up to her room or appeared to be entertaining watching TV or watching other things. Although it seemed that she did not care that she was there, she always heard her laugh, her melodious voice calling her brother, the sneaky kisses that were given and to be honest that hurt, maybe you wonder how it ended up falling in love with a person with the one that has not had a conversation, because Lisa also tries to find out.

Maybe it was the things that her brother said about her or the countless times she was in the house or maybe it was that beautiful smile she had or the way her dimples stood out when she smiled at her brother, god, that girl was Perfect, but it was completely forbidden.

Jungkook often told his sister to be kind to his girlfriend to stop ignoring her until he even asked her to meet her so they would be friends and at that moment Lisa laughed weirdly and refused to do such a thing, not because she didn't want to, but because she was afraid of having a "Friendship" with her, since she knew that he could commit some madness with how impulsive he was and although he knew how to control himself, he was not sure how far his limits reached because despite the conflicts with Jungkook, she loved him and even knowing that he was a complete idiot, she could never mess with his girlfriend, besides she had no chance that Roseanne noticed her since she did not share the same taste as her for girls, although on several occasions she had surprised looking at her with something more than curiosity, but she believed that they were only hallucinations of hers, perhaps the fact that she wanted Roseanne to see her as something more than her boyfriend's sister was doing I can't see things that weren't.

There were so many things at stake that Lisa preferred to keep her distance, but little did she know that everything she had worked for those five months that afternoon would go to waste...

Pov Lisa

"We are not asking if you want Lalisa, we are telling you that Rose will stay in your room." My mother spoke severely.

"Are they serious? Why does she have to stay here? Doesn't she have friends?" I felt like my heart was beating uncontrollably.

Rose couldn't stay in my room, much less could we share the same bed.

"You know that the relationship we have with her parents is very good, there is a lot of trust between us and that is why we want Rose as one more daughter and you Jungkook" I look at my brother "It never occurs to you to get ready, you know what they are the rules." He nodded and I glared at him when he saw the hypocritical face he had

"Hypocrite" I whispered.

"Rose is not long in coming, your father and I will buy more pantry, so go fix your room." My mother ordered

"I haven't accepted, I don't even know her and I don't plan on having a stranger in my room!" I excused myself.

"It is your brother's girlfriend, she is no stranger and you better be kind, that you don't have us very happy to say, so your priorities at the moment do not exist" Dad said firmly and Jungkook turned to see me with a mocking smile .