Chapter 24  official girlfriends 

Pov Rosé

The next morning I woke up thinking that everything had been a dream, but the painting hanging on my wall corroborates everything, I smiled sleepily when I remembered my parents' faces when they saw us arrive full of paint, the only clean parts were our faces and hands.

I couldn't help showing off to my parents the beautiful painting Lisa had given me, they praised her by making her face turn completely red, she could only smile at them and thank them again and again, it was obvious that she still felt intimidated by the look of my father knew that they suspected what was happening between us, but I thanked internally that they did not interrogate us.

We did not have time to talk about what would follow after becoming girlfriend's, but it was something that at the time did not matter to us and it was not as if we needed everyone's approval to be in a relationship.

I jumped out of bed and for the first time it had not cost me to get up, I was really anxious to see her, I was curious and excited to know what it was like to start the day in this new stage of our relationship. My smile widened more when I remembered that it was not a dream but that I was actually in a relationship with Lisa, I never imagined that a girl would drive me crazy and less a girl as beautiful inside and out as she was, I would undoubtedly do my best to never leave me.

When I got out of my dad's car, I saw her waiting for me at the entrance of the school, I smiled to see her leaning on the wall with her dark glasses and her gaze traveling everywhere, some people greeted her, but she just smiled and nodded kindly before looking back everywhere.

When she got to see me, I approached her and we both let out a clumsy laugh at not knowing how to greet each other, but seconds later I felt her body against mine and I couldn't help but inhale her perfume.

"How did you sleep?" I asked after separating.

"Very good, what happened to you? Did you fall out of bed?" she jokes considering how late she was when it came to school.

I Smiled.

"I guess I was eager to see you" She said with a shrug, but smiling amusedly.

I laughed when she saw my blush before I started walking inside the school.

"It is too early for you to make me blush" I Talk in a playful tone.
We were both walking very close, to the point that our hands touch from time to time.

"What are you thinking?" I asked to see that her gaze was lost.

She gave me a slight smile before reloading in a locker while she waited for me to take out my things.

"I feel a little lost and clumsy, I don't really know how, uh ..." Nervous hum.

I frowned slightly before closing my locker and looking at it carefully.

"You don't know what?" I watched as she look everywhere making sure there were no curious.

"I do not know how I should act with you, that is, I do not know what I am allowed to do in public, I do not want you to feel uncomfortable with something I do, I understand if you do not want to do this, but sometimes I make an effort on human to control my impulses do you understand what i mean?" she speak softly.

I looked at her without saying anything, to be honest I had not thought that we should have different rules or behavior when we were in public, but neither did we want to make our courtship obvious.

I moved closer to her so that it was just a conversation we could both hear.

"I understand what you are saying and believe me that the same thing happens to me, right now I am looking forward to you corral me in this locker and kiss me until your lips stay with my taste for the whole day." We both smiled stupidly. "But I do not like the voyeurs in this kind of thing" I joke " I know it's a bit desperate, but I'm not saying that ours is a secret to set rules of what you can or cannot do." I gave a lovely laugh "I just want to take things easy. .. at least here" Clarify quickly. "Are you okay?" I asked doubtfully. I saw how she thought a moment before nodding.