Chapter 8 confessions

Hope you guys like it so far 😅

Pov Lisa

I knew it, I knew it had been a bad idea to go out with them and Rosé, I felt completely trapped before the mocking looks of Tzuyu and Mina when they saw me arrive with her at the restaurant, in fact I believed that even Jisoo knew my secret because I also kept a funny smile, all I could do was swallow dry and pray that none would make any inappropriate comments that made me uncomfortable with Rosé.

I felt Rosé's hand on mine and until that moment I realized that she was standing in front of the table with all eyes on me. "Sit down, Lis." Rosé gently pulled my hand out of my thoughts and took a seat next to her.

I felt my cheeks completely hot knowing that they were all looking at me with fun.

"Are you all right?" She asked worried. I nodded.

"Did you order?" I tried to change the subject and Tzuyu and Mina laughed slightly making me even more nervous.

"No, we were waiting for y'all, Why did it take so long?" Jisoo asked looking amusedly at her friend.

"Jungkook" I replied, taking the menu "It seemed I had plans with Rosé" Rosé under her eyes at the incredulous looks of the girls.

"They fought?" Mina asked and Rosé looked at her.

"No, it's just ..." They seemed to think what I was going to say "I didn't know that Jungkook had a plan for tonight and I had already agreed to come with you, he got a little intense when I told him and you can give a idea of ​​what happened." Rose bit her lip looking shyly at Mina.

"You could've cancel, the least we want is to cause problems with Jungkook, Jisoo told us that lately you guys discussing a lot." Rose looked at her friend completely alarmed.

"Yes, lately we have had many discussions, but we are working on it." Rosé Whisper, under the accusing look of Jisoo.

"I hope everything gets better." Mina spoke with understanding.

"Well, changing the subject, it seems that there are many things that you have not told us" Tzuyu spoke looking at me accusingly.

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm speaking of a certain brunette with brown eyes and a beautiful smile."

"She is very pretty" Jisoo and Mina said at the same time. I smiled and out of the corner of my eye I could see Rosé silently, staring at the menu.

"There's not much to say, we are just hanging out" I said with a shrug of importance.

"Do they just hang out? Could you be a little more specific? Sex or are there feelings in between?"

I thanked mentally for not having been drinking or eating anything because it would surely have choked me, my face turned red and unconsciously I looked at the chocolate eyes that gave me an accusing look, I looked at the girls and gave them a death look which only made them laugh.

"We are just hanging out. Why do you always assume that I have a relationship when I go out with someone? I can have friends like you, so close your mouth and order at once- I spoke irritated."
"You are on the defensive Manoban, spit everything now" Tzuyu spoke mockingly and let out a growl.

"I swear that if you don't stop saying stupid things I'm going to ..."

"Good evening, are you ready to order?" I Look at the waitress with relief.

"Thank God" I whispered and rocked slightly laughed.

I allowed myself to breathe for a moment while the girls were entertained on the menu, finally a few minutes of silence.