Chapter 29 Alone

Narrator

It had been impossible for Lisa to wake up the next morning, after returning from Rose's house she was so full of inspiration that she decided to compose a couple of songs until the sun came out, the brunette was completely out of combat, she listen to her cell phone far away, but her eyes were unable to open and in a matter of seconds she fell asleep again.

Her bed moved abruptly before a body fell on her making her jump from fright, Lisa opened her eyes completely, but despite not seeing the person, she knew it was her, that well-known smell told her.

The brunette thought she was dreaming until she decided to ask and confirm that it was not a dream.

"Rosie?" she asked, burying her face in the pillow.

The giggle of the blonde rang throughout the room and Lisa smiled like an idiot against the pillow, Rosé was practically lying on her back as she tickled slightly.

"Wake up sleepy head" she said playfully looking to kiss her girlfriend's lips.

Lisa growled in response turning her face in the opposite direction, had just woken up and knew she had morning breath for that reason she didn't want to kiss the blonde one.

"Lis, get up" Rosé complained hugging her.

"I don't too" she said finding her face on the pillow again.

The blonde spent several minutes trying to lift her girlfriend, but finally gave up and dropped her head on Lisa's back as she let out a tired sigh, rolled off the brunette to lie beside her.

"How long have you been here?" Lisa's husky and sleepy voice echoed through the room as she slowly opened her eyes.

Rosé smiled at the image, really that the natural beauty of her girlfriend was incredible, she shrugged her shoulders not wanting to see "terrifying" by telling her that she had been watching her sleep for approximately twenty minutes.

Lisa smiled before burying her face in the pillow again.

"Lis ... it's almost noon" Rosé reprimanded her. "Your house is completely alone, are you sure you want to spend it all day asleep?" The tone Rosé used made Lisa's senses wake up, she growled inaudibly before getting up and go to the bathroom. "Hey And my good morning kiss?" Rosé complained.

Lisa looked at her before entering the bathroom, leaving the blonde girl with a pout and a slight frown.

"In a minute" she said before entering and closing the bathroom door listening as Rosé shouted her name clearly making a tantrum.

She smiled as she looked in the mirror, no doubt this Sunday had begun in the best way.

Five minutes later, she left the bathroom with her hair tied and her cheeks slightly blushed for carving herself with the towel, Rosé was lying on the bed face-up looking carefully at Lisa who threw herself on her causing her to scream, brunette smiled against her lips before kissing her.

"Good morning, beautiful"

"Practically the morning is over" Rosé responded playfully looking for her girlfriend's lips again.

Lisa laid a kiss on her cheek before looking at her seriously.

"How did you get in here? Where are my parents and Jungkook?" Lisa worried when she remembered that Rosé was not coming to her house because Jungkook was here and they clearly were not yet well.

The blonde outlined the contour of her lips to get her out of her thoughts and when she looked at her, she gave her a reassuring smile.

"Your mom called me in the morning telling me that she couldn't wake you up and since you were going to be alone she asked me to make sure you didn't burn the house, they went to the beach."