Chapter 18  An extraordinary afternoon

Narrator

The three girls were in the couch, both sisters were curled up in Lisa, Rosé kept her hand intertwined with the brunette, Lisa shuddered slightly, but did not care thinking that Rosé simply wanted to snuggle up better.

Lisa put her arm over Rose's shoulders to bring her closer, but seconds later she felt her lips pressing gently against her neck, the brunette tried not to react to the perhaps innocent caresses of the blonde, since she wasn't sure if it was intentionally or not, but she also didn't want to look like a pervert thinking that I was trying something.

The brunette saliva stepped with difficulty feeling Rosé's breath on her neck, Lisa was startled to feel wet kisses on her neck, followed by several more, Rose's lips fell down to her neck slowly.

"Rosie ... What are you doing?" she whisper hoarsely.

The blonde one smiled on her skin slowly rising up to her ear to also whispering.

"Your skin is very soft and mmm ... and you smell very good." Lisa had to bite her lip to avoid letting out some shameful sound.

The brunette stirred, trying to keep Rosé from her neck, but the blonde lips were persistent.

Rosé began to suck and nibble that area, earning a couple of sighs from the brunette who inevitably felt chills all over her body.

"Rosie, please ..." Lisa tilted her head so she could look at her.

Rosé knew that, she knew that she was accomplishing her mission, those totally obscured eyes and that intense look told her that her caresses were taking effect.

"Somi is here" The blonde spoke and Rosé looked at her with a mischievous smile.

Lisa bit her lip when she realized the closeness, the blonde gaze fell on her lips while the brunette felt that the air in her lungs disappeared, she knew what she wanted, she really knew very well because she also wanted what themselves and if it wasn't because of Somi's interruption, she was sure it would have given way.

Rosé dropped her head on the couch as she let out a frustrated sigh when she saw that Lisa's attention was now on her sister, the brunette laughed softly, knowing perfectly well that the frustration was a bitch.

After Lisa answered a couple of questions from the little girl she looked back at Rosé who had her hands crossed while watching the TV reluctantly, the brunette couldn't help smiling at her attitude.

Somi snuggled deeper into Lisa and the brunette hugged the little girl posing her hand on her stomach while with the other hand she started playing with her hair.

Rosé signed and Lisa raised an eyebrow looking at her with a funny expression on her face.

"What's up?" she asked innocently.

"My sister is enjoying you more than me" Lisa pretended a gesture of disappointment while denying disapproval.

"Are you jealous of your lovely sister?" Rosé snorted again.

The brunette was trying to keep up her performance, but it was quite obvious that they were both playing.

"Well, I really have to reconsider going out with you, a jealous girl is very dangerous." The blonde one pushed Lisa lightly making her move Somi.

The little girl looked at them curiously a couple of seconds before returning her attention to television.

"You don't like jealous girls?" Rosé asked with a playful smile. "If so, I think you should reconsider going out with me." She blushed slightly as she said those words, it wasn't as if they were dating, but it was obvious that for both were like that.