Chapter 37 I love you M

Narrator

"Where are Jisoo and Rosé?" Lisa asked as she sat down.

The cafeteria was strangely silent that morning, her eyes scanned the area for her girlfriend and both Tzuyu and Mina shrugged, unable to formulate any response, since their mouths were full of food.

"They still don't show up here, maybe they entertained their last class," Mina said, wiping her lips with a napkin. "So now that there's no Rosé Unnie. How are you feeling?" Doesn't it hurt anymore?" The girl pointed to the ribs of the brunette who denied.

"It's been two weeks and even though the doctor said it would take me three or four weeks for the pain to disappear completely, now the pain is null, of course the bruises are the ones that still don't disappear." Lisa said passing her eyes through the whole place again.

It was strange that Rosé was not in the cafeteria, took out her cell phone to check if there was message from her girlfriend, but nothing, the brunette frowned and left her cell phone on the table, maybe Mina was right and they had entertained her last class.

"I'm glad to hear that, Lis, that means both you and Rosé will stop being grumpy for lack of action." Mina said with a mischievous smile on her lips.

Lisa blushed instantly, it was true, both she and Rosé had been quite frustrated when they began a session of heated kisses and could not touch each other, since the bruises on Lisa's ribs prevented them from doing so, frustration was often reflected in their mood and unfortunately the girls were the ones who had to endure the genius of both girls.

The two weeks had passed with nothing interesting to do, Lisa had been under Rose's care preventing her from doing anything, but her friends had helped her not to get bored, having movie afternoons or sometimes hiding her out and taking her to walk to any place where you could walk or move.

"I guess the torture is over," she whispered to herself with a slight smile on her lips.

Apparently Mina and Tzuyu were so focused on their food that they paid no attention to the expression and flushed cheeks of Lisa who internally thanked her for not being questioned about her "sex life."

"They have not tried to speak with you?" Tzuyu asked looking towards the table where Taehyung and Irene were, Lisa denied before giving a drink to her water. "I still do not understand why you did not report them, they practically attacked you and Jungkook as Animals deserve some punishment."

"I agree with Tzuyu" Mina said, clashing her fist with her friend.

"We talked about that, we are at hand, but if they try something again, I will make sure they don't want to do it again, in fact now that I think about it,Irene tried to talk to me about three days ago." Both Mina and Tzuyu They made a surprise sound and paid full attention to her.

"What did she tell you?" Tzuyu asked full of curiosity.

"Well, she only managed to say "I'm sorry" because Rosé arrived and gave her a hateful look that made her run immediately." Lisa laughed as she remembered the meeting.

Rosé practically stared at her and when she was about to claim her for what happened, Irene ran away, the brunette had to hug her girlfriend so she wouldn't run after the girl, the blonde just yelled a couple of curses that the  made her laugh softly, feeling her heart pounding when she saw how her girlfriend defended her.

"Earth to Lisa." Tzuyu snapped her fingers in front of the brunette who immediately returned to reality "Thinking about Rosé, right?" Lisa growled slightly at the laughter of her friends.

"Do you think I should go find her or send her a message?" The brunette asked shyly and her friends laughed again.

Lisa sigh taking her cell phone to check for the fifth time if there was no message from her girlfriend, Mina could see the concern in her eyes and extended her hand to take Lisa's shoulder who raised her head to look at her.