Chapter 22 First Date

Pov Lisa

"so y'all won't go with us to the movies?" Tzuyu asked.

We had both had the last free class so we were waiting for the girls in the parking lot.

"No, Rosie and I will go out this afternoon ... like on a date" I spoke looking down to hide my silly smile, but saying that I had an appointment with her was something totally indescribable.

"And why am I barely finding out? God, it's your first date" she speak with surprise.
"Are you not nervous?" she giggled.

"As if you have no idea, but I don't want to think about that, I want everything to feel natural, you know what I mean?" she nodded with a smile.

"But it's your first date, it has to be memorable, I know you want it to be natural and all that, but you must have something planned." Claim "There are first dates that are a disaster and there is no desire to go back out" she said mockingly clearly bothering me. I grunted slightly feeling like nerves seized me.

"You are supposed to make me feel better, not make me more nervous" Tzuyu burst out laughing with a hand on my thigh.

"You have nothing to worry about, Lis, you have everything to gain" She shrugged "If the date is a disaster, it doesn't matter, Rosé is already crazy about you, just Have a good time and show her how happy she will be by your side" I smiled.

"Well, when you want you can say really smart stuff and re-comfortable things" I joke and she showed me the middle finger while smiling.

"Do you really have nothing planned?" She asked seriously and smiled with fun. "Of course you have something right? Tell me" she pat my thigh for some answer, but I just laughed softly.

"I will only tell you what I have planned will make this day unforgettable for her" I answered with confidence.

Narrator

It would be a total lie if Lisa said she wasn't nervous, Rosé had noticed her nervousness every time they ran into the halls and the blonde girl smiled at how adorable the brunette looked when she was nervous about her date, on several occasions while they talked at the In the cafeteria or in the halls, Rosé had the urge to kiss her to relax her and let her know that she had nothing to worry about, but in a way she was nervous made her feel special.

It wasn't until Rosé kissed her before she got out of the car that Lisa's brain went out when she felt her soft lips move over hers, feeling like stress and nervousness disappeared from her body. The brunette leaned her forehead against the blonde one, feeling her breaths mingle making the world around her disappear, Rosé whispered a "See you later" before getting out of the car and entering her house.

Lisa let out a sigh and without waiting any longer she started the car, taking a couple more hours to finish fixing the place of their date.

Few hours later

Lisa left her room with a smile from ear to ear ready to go for Rosé, during the whole day they both messaged, the blonde girl told her how excited she was about her date causing Lisa's nerves to decrease, but now what she had was looking forward to her date starting.

Slowly down the stairs, even though she had doubts about whether she looked right, she had chosen to wear something simple, blue jeans, a long sleeve shirt.