Chapter 21 Clarifications

Narrator

Lisa waited patiently for Rosé sitting in front of the car while she looked around, occasionally losing herself in her thoughts, she still had the doubt of how the blonde felt about what she told this morning. Lisa had spoken with Jisoo, Tzuyu and Mina by messages, asking for their opinion on what happened and they told her they were proud to have told the truth and especially for having respected Rosé at all times. The four agreed that they had to talk, since the place and the moment prevented Rosé from clarifying some doubts she had, but the brunette was willing to clarify each of her doubts.

Lisa let out a sigh and scanned the area again, smiled when she saw Rosé walking at full speed to where she was and walked up to her to remove the heavy backpack.

The blonde smiled shyly.

"I'm sorry I made you wait, but my project partner entertained me, I tried to tell her that you were waiting for me, but she kept talking and talking and as much as I tried to stop her I couldn't ..." Rosé spoke quickly in an apologetic tone.

Lisa smiled and stroked her arm to relax her.

"Breathe a little," she said jokingly, earning a smile from the blonde. "It's not like I've been waiting for hours and if it were, it doesn't matter, you would be surprised how patient I can be when it comes to you."

"How do you know what to say to make me feel better?" Rosé asked and the brunette shrugged and then opened the back door and put Rose's backpack.
"Everything is easier with you" She said and Rose's smile grew. Lisa takes her hand as she opens the passenger door, the brunette blushes at Rose's mischievous look, perhaps the gesture was somewhat dated and gentlemanly, but Lisa wanted Rosé to feel like a princess.

The brunette got into the car still feeling her cheeks burn, she could see from the corner of her eye that Rosé was still looking at her, turned on the car and left the parking lot.

"Can I play music?" Rosé asked and Lisa looked at her briefly with a smile.

"Of course" The blonde press turned on the stereo and after a couple of seconds heard Bolbbalgan's Galaxy4.

Rosé made a surprise sound that caught Lisa's attention, the girl looked like she was about to scream or something.

"Oh, my God! I love that song, well, I could actually listen to Bolbbalgan all day4" Lisa laughed softly, clearly facing a fangirl.

The blonde began to sing the song.

"I also love Bolbbalgan4" Lisa said and the blonde look at her, well, to her perfect profile since the brunette had her eyes on the road "This song is amazing in live."

"Have you been to any of their concerts?" Rosé asked surprised, the brunette smiled.

"Actually two of them and not to show off, but on those two occasions I be in the front row." Lisa looked quickly at Rosé who looked at her with her arms crossed and a slight pout.

"I hate you."

"You don't hate me" Lisa replied.

"No, I really hate you right now."

Lisa looked at her with a little panic when she heard her tone, she swore she was serious.

"You're just jealous, that's all" The brunette waited for Rosé to follow her "game", but not hearing an answer, she stop at the traffic light to look at her.

Her playful smile cleared instantly when she saw Rosé staring at her lap in complete silence, although she couldn't see her eyes, she knew that something she said had disturbed her.