Chapter 14  The farewell

Better get some tissues 🥺

Narrator

Mrs. Manoban's shout was deafening when she saw Jungkook in his bed, she kept a rag in his nose trying to stop the bleeding, even his torso was covered in blood and his cheekbones were already beginning to notice the greenish spots they gave step to the bruises, his right eye and his lip were completely swollen.

Mrs. Manoban had not yet spoken to Lisa, but she could decipher that she was part of this by the cut on her lip, the blood on her knuckles and the guilt in her gaze. Mrs. Manoban helped her son down to the living room to clean his wounds, Rosé and Jisoo watched the scene with a gesture of fear and shock, while Lisa was leaning against a wall with her arms crossed and her gaze down, she wasn't able to look at her brother, despite the brunette had a heart that for her misfortune was weak.

Lisa listened to her mother talk, but was unable to listen to her, it was as if her thoughts were too loud, the brunette felt a hand gently squeeze her arm and it was when she met those beautiful chocolate eyes that brought her to reality.

"Your father is already on his way." Mrs. Manoban spoke before asking Jisoo to come up to find clothes for Jungkook so she could take him to the doctor. "What happened?" she try to look calm, but the concern in her eyes was remarkable .

The three of them looked at each other, but Rosé was the one who spoke first.

"Sorry ma'am, it was all my fault." She said feeling a lump in his throat.

The brunette frowned and shook her head.

"You are the least guilty in all this" Lisa said honestly before seeing her mother who could not stop the tears when she saw her two children beaten and looking at each other with hate, the brunette felt a pressure on her chest to see her like this. "I'm sorry, mom, but Jungkook was asking for it, he cheated on Rosie." Mrs. Manoban looked at him with surprise.

Rosé bit her lip trying to hold back her tears.

"Is that true, Jungkook?" The boy nodded with his eyes down.

"But Lisa shouldn't have hit me like this, if Rosé hadn't stopped her, she would have killed me." Lisa let out a wry sound

"He deserved it and more, he cheated on an amazing girl just for a stupid revenge, I can't even believe he did all this ridiculousness just for Eunha, that was three damn years ago, I didn't even know he was in love with her." Lisa's tone was full of anger.

Mrs. Manoban maintained a confused expression.

"Eunha? Our old neighbor?" Lisa nodded.

"He thought I took her away from him, I didn't even know he liked her, he planned all this shit when he realized that I ..." The brunette stopped talking before finishing her statement.

Jungkook smiled sideways.

"Finish, finish talking, tell mom that you fell in love with my girlfriend." Jungkook spoke with disgust and Mrs. Manoban's mouth opened with surprise looking at Rosé, the brunette saliva step unable to say anything. "It seems like Lisa has an obsession with the girls I like." Jungkook looked at her sister with repulsion.

Lisa knew what her mother thought of her in theses moments.

"I never tried anything with her, I never stood between them." She speak.

And it was true, in those five months I never tried anything, I always put distance between them until Rosé stayed home, from that moment on everything changed.

"Are you in love with Rosé , Lisa?" Mrs. Manoban asked as if she still didn't believe what Jungkook had just told her.

Lisa's heart began to go crazy, she was afraid of what her mother thought, afraid that everything would change and not for the better.