Chapter 31 In love

Narrator

"I told you, she has tutoring with me" Irene said in an annoyed tone.

The voice on the other side of the phone laughed shamelessly.

"Well, that makes things much easier."

"What are you talking about?"

"That you, my dear Irene, will be my intermediary and my innocent accomplice." Now it was Irene's turn to laugh.

"Are you drugged? What the hell are you talking about, Tae? "He heard the boy let out a small sigh.

"The plan is simple and I know that you will not be able to deny yourself, I want to take revenge on Lisa and you will help me."

"And what makes you think I'm going to help you? What do I gain with all that?" Irene snorted.

"Look, your relationship with Bobby went to hell because of you, you fell in love and ended up with him for being with her, but Lisa only used you to fuck until she got bored And what did you win? Nothing, you left everything for her and she didn't mind tearing your heart apart." Irene's eyes were full of tears and a lump formed in her throat.

Of course it hurt her, Irene came to think that maybe she would have some chance with Lisa since the brunette was not one of those with the same person, intimately speaking, but the brunette returned to her every night, every day, like this during two weeks, in fact on one occasion Lisa hugged her and stayed with her all night, that could not mean that it was only sex, but apparently it was.

Irene was aware of all the risks, she knew that maybe it was only her imagination, but that night when her eyes looked at her lazily rectified what she already knew for a few months, she knew that she was in love with Lisa and when she finally accept her and leave Everything to be with her, everything changed because the brunette's heart was already busy.

Irene wiped away the tears that unwittingly were rolled down her cheeks.

"Are you still there?" The boy asked and Irene cleared her throat, removing the lump in her throat.

"Yes, I'm still here ... And why do you want revenge on her? For beating you up?" Taehyung growled.

"She broke my damn nose and left me like an idiot in front of everyone in the gym, I just want some justice, anyone who messes with me is going to pay dearly, I had other plans with Jungkook, but the idiot didn't want to do it, that's why I need your help." The anger in Taehyung's voice was evident.

Irene knew the boy and knew that when something got into his head it was very difficult to make him change his mind. The girl was afraid for a moment about what Taehyung's plan would be, but she refused to think about it. Why should she worry? Even in the time they had in the tutoring Lisa had not even apologized or thanked for everything she is doing for her, the truth was that the brunette deserved to pay for what she had done intentionally or not.

...

"With banana" she added wrinkling her nose and pretending disgust.

Rose rolled her eyes.

"Yes, two plates of spaghetti with banana" I emphasize "A great ice cream, so how do you expect me to walk on the sand without sinking?" Lisa chuckled shaking her head

"Our time is limited" she kept pulling Rosé by the hand.

Her date had been to have a romantic dinner at a restaurant, the brunette could not help laughing when her girlfriend ordered a plate of spaghetti with banana, the waiter was like three times to the table to bring more bananas, Lisa did not understand why So many delicious dishes on the menu, chosen something so common and unusual.