Chapter 5 A Good Day, Well almost ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JISOO, I LOVE YOU 🥺💛🎉

Pov Lisa

The thirst and extreme headache was the reason I woke up, I was a little disappointed to see the left side of the empty bed, since I was getting used to seeing Rose's body next to me every morning. I passed saliva and felt how dry my throat was, it took me a few minutes for some memories of yesterday to come to my mind and for my luck I remembered the best part causing me to smile.

After taking a bath, I went down the stairs to go to the kitchen, I knew that because it was Saturday the house would be completely alone, because normally my parents were going to visit my grandfather, the closer I got to the kitchen I heard someone singing, smiling at the Seeing the owner of the voice who was eating at the table while looking at something on her cell phone, I decided to approach silently and once I was by her side, I had a cup of coffee making her startle.

"Too sweet" I said running my tongue over my lips and then showing her a playful smile. She smiled back at me.

"That is not really yours" She handed me a cup that was on the other side of the table. I received it and tried the extremely loaded coffee, I grimaced at the bitter taste going through my throat and Rose looked at me with a smile as she raised an eyebrow.

"And here is when you change your mind and prefer my extremely sweet coffee" I grunted in response as I took a toast that was on a plate.

"I thought you would go with my parents to visit grandpa" She looked down.

"I didn't feel good to go" she sighed and I noticed that she blushed a little "I know you heard us discuss yesterday and I feel very ashamed because you heard us, I also wanted to thank you for defending me and telling Jungkook the things I didn't have courage to tell him." she looked up and her chocolate eyes met mine.

"You know it's rude to hear other people's conversations, right?" We both laugh.

"Well, I guess we're even" I laughed again and looked down at the cup and then sipped.

"Look, nobody deserves to be forced or pressured to do something, not because a person has the title of boyfriend means that you have an obligation with him and Jungkook is an idiot for thinking that way, you have to be comfortable with every decision that you take." I looked at her trying to convey confidence and encouragement "I just want you to be clear and to be honest it was very stupid what Jungkook said and did, be it my brother or not, if a person presses or threatens to deceive someone because they don't He wants to give him what he asks, it's because he doesn't really love his partner." I put my hand on her when I noticed how her eyes filled with tears "I really hope you don't make a mistake by being with him just because you don't want to lose him, you deserve someone who really knows how to love you and who makes you cry, but in another way." I wiped away the tears that began to come out of her cheeks "Always keep it in mind, Rosie" I smiled at her and she smiled back as she cleaned her tears and sipped her nose.