Chapter 28 A day without you

Pov Lisa

I sighed inescapably as I dropped on the couch.

It was a family Saturday for both of us and we couldn't see each other today even though Rosé had invited me to the beach with her family, but I knew we needed to spend time with our families and friends, although right now I regretted that decision, because it only has been a few hours and I already missed her.

I had spent almost the whole morning and part of the afternoon at my grandparents' house and it wasn't like it bothered me, on the contrary my maternal and paternal grandparents were my most faithful companions with whom I could talk about anything.

I looked at my cell phone, noticing that it was almost four o'clock in the afternoon and despite not being physically with Rosé, we had spent all day sending messages, because apparently she was not a fan of the beach like her parents.

The sound of my cell phone interrupted my thoughts and a silly smile appeared on my lips as I read her name on the screen.

My Rosie💗 : Being on the beach just makes me miss you more, it makes me remember the night of my pre-party, I never told you, but you looked beautiful in the moonlight ... 😍

I laughed slightly mocking myself for how my heart reacted to those words.

Lisa💓: Do you know what I was thinking? In what is the color of your bikini, send me a photo so I can stop fantasizing ... 😏

My Rosie💗: Lisa! Behave ... 😒

I was laughing like crazy imagining her face.

Lisa💓: I'm just playing, well a little! 😏 But serious, I would also like to be there with you, I want to hear your laugh while playing with Somi, I want to take your hand while we walk on the beach and that everyone sees how lucky I am to have such a beautiful and perfect bride Like you, I would really like to do so many things with you!!! 😔
I miss you Rosie ... ❤️

My Rosie💗: You just made it much harder for me to be here ... 😣 I want you to be here, so we can do all those things you just said, come to me??🥺

I appreciated not seeing her because surely I could not refuse and would run to where she was.

Lisa💓: Don't do that! 😪 Believe me that I would love to run to where you are, but we already talked about it, your parents and Somi need to spend time with you, we will have time. 😘

My Rosie💗: I still want you to be here ... 😞

I sighed seeing the message. I missed her even though we saw each other yesterday, when I was about to answer, the doorbell rang and when I saw that nobody was attending, I stand up from the armchair and headed for the door.
I smiled slightly when I saw the girl looking at me with a radiant smile.

"Hello" She greet enthusiastically and she practically threw herself into my arms.

"Lis, I missed you, you've abandoned me for being with Rosie" Chaerin pouted and laughed before letting her pass.

"If my memory does not fail me, you were the one who left me first for being with Dara, so you can not claim anything." I dropped on the couch and saw that my cell phone rang again and again.

Fuck, I had forgotten to answer Rosé.

After reading the dozen messages she had sent me, I answered and put my cell phone aside to focus all my attention on the girl in front of me.

"Where are your parents?" I looked everywhere before shrugging my shoulders.

"I guess they're resting upstairs."