Chapter 16 Calmly

Pov Rosé

It was the first time I had this type of party: a big house on the beach, loud music and many people that most that did not even know, I always saw parties like these, but in the movies.

I tried to control my anxiety, but all these people made me nervous and more because I was the "hostess" and obviously had all the attention, I thanked the girls for organizing this party, but it wasn't what I was used to, I just preferred to stay at home with my family and closest friends eating junk food and watching movies, but hey, I guess sometimes it's good to leave the comfort zone.

I looked everywhere wanting to find her among the people, but there was no trace of her, to say that I didn't feel disappointed would be a big lie, because the truth had been planning and imagining what I would say, I wanted to tell her everything I felt, but apparently Lisa had decided not to come. I let out a big sigh and Jisoo looked at me, apparently it didn't go unnoticed.

"Calm down, she will come, the party has just begun, so there is still time." I cheer up and make an effort to smile and then nod.

I really wished her words were true ...

Pov Lisa

Shit! I already saw her, I said looking terrified at the girls in front of me. Chaerin looked over my shoulder.

" not to scared you, but she's turning around here and I think she already saw you."

"Shit, shit, shit" I cursed again and again, trying not to look back. "What do I do? Should I approach and say hello?" I asked and both Chaerin and Dara chuckled.

"Here, I think you need it more than me" Dara gave me her drink, I took it and drank it in one swallow.

"Very well, now turn and greet her with your hand" Chaerin said.

I took a breath before turning around and seeing Rosé and Jisoo looking where we were, probably trying to confirm if it was really me.

When I looked at them, Jisoo smiled enormously while Rosé remained static and surprised, I greeted them with a slight smile, got up and started walking towards where they were.

With every step I took, my heart was racing, her eyes were fixed on me causing my nervousness to increase, so halfway I decided to return with Chaerin and Dara.

"I need another drink" I took Chaerin's drink and took it in one swallow before walking back to the girls with all the determination in the world.

As I approached them I didn't know where or who to look at, I felt so clumsy and self-conscious. When I finally arrived, all she could do was smile nervously, luckily Jisoo started the conversation.

" I knew it was you. Who else would come with Chaerin?" she speak smile.

"I thought you wouldn't come" Rosé said shyly and that's when our eyes met again.

"Would you prefer for me not to come?" I joke, but apparently she took it very seriously because she quickly began to deny with an expression of panic.

"No, no, no, of course not, I wanted you to come, of course I want you to be here ..."
Rosé was silent when Jisoo and I started laughing.

Rosé under the flushed look.

"I was just playing, Park" She looked at me with a smile showing her dimples.
Rosé opened her mouth to speak, but before she could say anything, three girls arrived and interrupted her, apparently they were friends with her as they pulled her and talked to her as if they had known her for years.