Chapter 2 Knowing Lisa

Narrator:

Rose bit her lip trying not to look directly at Lisa's butt while she was in front of her towards her room, she was having so many thoughts at the time that they were stunning her.

Lisa was so reserved when it came to her privacy, no one but her two best friends and her family had entered, but for some reason she knew that with Rose it would be different, strangely she had the confidence to let her in, the Blonde stopped in front and then open it, she let the blonde girl go first and when the girl entered she was surprised to see Lisa's room for the first time she was here and the first thing she noticed was the delicious perfume that the blonde used, then she saw the mural that covered the wall in front of her, approached and ran her hands over him, watching her closely.

"Did you paint it?" Asked surprised, Lisa nodded as she took off her jacket and took her guitar. "It's amazing" She said admiring the mural.

After a few minutes Roseanne fixed her eyes on Lisa's guitar that seemed to be built by a series of letters, the lyrics were close together that it was difficult to read them.

"They are only parts of my favorite songs." Lisa said when she saw how concentrated the girl was looking at her guitar.

"It's amazing, I didn't know you could draw that way." Her eyes met Lisa's and she simply smiled when she saw Roseanne's face of worship.

"There are many things you don't know about me Park" the one named raised an eyebrow and approached Lisa sitting next to her.

"I'd like to meet you" she spoke showing her a smile. Lisa let out a laugh before starting to play her guitar.

"Who knows if you have the privilege" She joked and at that moment the heart of the Rosé went crazy, was about to replicate, but Lisa spoke again "Do you need any space to put your things?"

Rose denied.

"No, I can get things out as soon as I need them." Lisa nodded "Are you some kind of artist?" Rose gave her a playful smile, Lisa just shrugged.

"Perhaps if ... Maybe not ..." Are you always this unpredictable? - The blonde lowered her guitar and approached Rose making her lips brush her ear.

"You ask a lot of questions Park" and without saying more she got up "Nothing to be snooping" she smiled mockingly, leaving Rose with her mouth open and her heart gone crazy.

....

At dinner time the Manoban's established a couple of rules.

The first and the most important one that the couple was strictly forbidden from trying to take advantage of the situation, Rose blushed completely when she realized what they were talking about and assured them that they had nothing to worry about, Lisa noticed how Jungkook frowned and finished his food while being angry, the blonde for the simple act of annoying thanked her parents for telling them that she did not want to hear her brother in the act and that she did not want Jungkook to enter her room with the intention of waking Roseanne. Lisa laughed out loud when the blonde choked on what she was eating, her face was totally red.