Chapter 19 Love

Narrator

After Rosé said goodbye to Lisa, she entered the house with her emotions in full bloom, even the words spoken by the brunette echoed in her head, touched the collar again and smiled foolishly as she headed to the kitchen where she was found her parents talking and having dinner, even though Rosé tried to hide her smile, she couldn't.

she went to the refrigerator to get a drink and ketchup while humming a song without noticing that her parents watched her curiously, served herself and with the ketchup to go to the table where her plate with Nuggets was.

"Why so happy, honey?" Mr. Park asked with some mischievousness in his voice.

Rosé thanked her for not eating or drinking anything because she would have probably choked on that moment, the blonde attempt to look serene as she grabbed things to go to her room for dinner.

"I'm going to have dinner, Nuggets, dad. Who wouldn't be happy about that?" she smiled happily.

"I thought it was because of Lisa who just left" Rosé swallowed dry, she even feared looking at her parents.

The blonde smiled trying to hide her nerves.

"Lis and I did not have a good time after Jungkook, so I am very happy that now everything is arranged between us, I already missed her."

None of her parents erased the smile from their lips and to be honest that made Rosé more nervous.

"Of the little time meeting her, we saw that Lisa is really lovely, I was surprised by the fact that your sister became very fast in love with her while with Jungkook it was totally different, I think she perceived the bad intentions he had with you." Mrs. Park said the last thing with a slight frown.

Rosé could only smile remembering the times that her sister made life impossible for Jungkook, Somi could not stand him, nor with the thousands of attempts of the boy to win her love, no gift or sweet achievement to gain the trust or love of her little sister and yet Lisa without doing anything special made the little girl fall in love with her in just a couple of hours.

"Lis is a great girl, mom, maybe Somi could perceive that, she is totally different from Jungkook, she is ... amazing, she always manages to surprise me and always knows what to say to make you smile, she looks tough, but she is the girl With the sweetest heart I've ever met." Rosé under the conscientious gaze of the little monologue she had said about the brunette, but the words just came out of her mouth.

Mr.Park and Mrs.Park looked at each other, noticing the way their daughter's eyes shine when she talked about Lisa, Rose's cheeks burned as she looked up and saw that her parents' eyes were on her.

"Why don't you invite her to the food for your birthday tomorrow, I can see that she is someone special for you."

Rosé knew that, she knew that her parents had realized what was happening, she needed to run from there before she finished telling them the whole truth, so she just nodded.

"I will, I will go to my room" that said, she practically ran out of the kitchen.

The silence took hold of the couple for a few seconds and Mrs. Park let out a slight sigh before looking at her husband, the man smiled and nodded as if he had read his wife's thoughts.

"I know, honey" Mr. Park said before giving his wife a short kiss.

Pov Rosé

I ate my nuggets while I waited for my computer to turn on, I opened the CD Lisa had given me and smiled when I reread the note inside, I don't know what was on the CD, but I was anxious and excited.