Chapter 3 Bad day

Pov Rosé

I listened to a soft voice complaining faintly, so I removed myself a little in bed and when I stretched out my hand I felt something wet and cold, my eyes opened instantly and when I turned around I saw that it was Lisa. My hand was perched on her face and she was completely soaked in sweat as she complained in a low voice, when I heard her my heart began to pound desperately and without thinking I approached her and pressed my body with her.

"Lisa" I whispered as I moved her in a hug

"No, no, leave me" It seemed that my act made her nightmare more real.

Lis, it's just a dream, wake up" My tone was soft, but it didn't work, so I knelt on the bed while taking her arms to try to calm her.

"Stop stop, you hurt me" I looked terrified.

I did not know if I should go to wake her parents or try to wake her up, after a few seconds I decided to do the second, so I took her face with both hands and approached her.

"Lisa, wake up, wake up- I spoke softly in her ear.

Lisa quickly opened her eyes and moved away from me to stick on the wall, looking around trying to locate where I was, I reached out and touched her thigh causing it to startle.

"Quiet, I'm Rose" I said and Lisa looked where my voice came from.

Rose? - Our eyes met and I could see they were full of fear.

Lisa had crystalline eyes and that caused her to feel a pressure in her chest, she knew that nightmare was due to what had happened to her as a child.

I approached to take her hand and intertwine our fingers to indicate that everything was fine and I could feel her body began to relax. We stayed like this for several minutes until Lisa's breathing returned to normal, I really didn't want to release her, it felt good to have her hand with mine, but she began to gently let go of my hand.

I frowned slightly at the lack of contact.

"I ..." Lisa seemed to think very well what she was about to say "I'm sorry to wake you" Her sleepy husky voice gave me goosebumps. "No problem, you were having a nightmare, right?"

She nodded. "Do you want to talk about it?" Before she could answer me, the alarm began to sound.

Lisa said nothing, just got up and locked herself in the bathroom to get ready. I dropped into bed snarling in frustration, buried my face in her pillow and then her smell caused a smile to form on my face, hugged the pillow and I stayed a few more minutes thinking about how I could help her.

After the little altercation, it seemed that the morning was going from bad to worse, Lisa was distant after two days advancing with her, we returned to only exchange three or four words, I knew that I only had ten days to approach her, because once I was outside the Manoban house, I would not have another chance to make a friendship with her and I did not understand what was happening to me, I did not know why I wanted to approach her or because my boyfriend's sister was stealing my thoughts.

Pov Lisa

I knew that this day was going to be torture, when I had nightmares my mood and my temper were altered, I felt anger and rage in every corner of my body, everything bothered me, everything suffocated me and robbed me of calm.

I complained in a low voice, thanking internally that the bell rang, I took my things and without worrying about going to my next class I went to the soccer field, inhaled the fresh air and then sat in the stands and looked at the people who were there. And then I saw her, I saw Rose sitting a few steps down with other people, the only one I could recognize immediately was Jennie, she was Jisoo partner and in fact on several occasions we had met at parties had the opportunity to meet and to get along. My eyes turned to the girl next to her, an attractive blonde, wow, I did not know that Rose got alone with Irene, that girl has been my partner on several occasions and not just class, if you know what I mean ...